Votes: 2 25.0%
  • completly satisfied

Votes: 2 25.0%
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
may be some of you guys with the vk pro can help me out. you see im just not convinced about the power this programmer gives you. maybe you guys with this can help me out by telling me its worth the $700. and if you had a choice would you do it again.

·
Banned
27,783 Posts
I would like to know also!!!
$700 is a chunk of change for .2 seconds!!

·
Registered
511 Posts
Who are the two people who voted "not satisfied"? I'd like to hear why. Also, I'd like to know that they are in fact VKPro users/owners. The problem with this poll is there is no way of knowing.

However, if the two poeple who voted ARE VK users, please share with us why you are not satisfied.

I voted for "somewhat" as I am happy with it, but it just seems like I'm getting used to it now.

·
Vendor
32,925 Posts
decypher44 said:
Who are the two people who voted "not satisfied"? I'd like to hear why. Also, I'd like to know that they are in fact VKPro users/owners. The problem with this poll is there is no way of knowing.

However, if the two poeple who voted ARE VK users, please share with us why you are not satisfied.

I voted for "somewhat" as I am happy with it, but it just seems like I'm getting used to it now.

to solve this he should start a new one and make it a public poll. No hiding the voting there

·
Registered
511 Posts
Yeah, four people not satisified and not ONE comment.

·
Registered
9,480 Posts
I'm with decyper. Somewhat satisfied. I've only had it installed for less than a week yet, but I've put almost 2000 kms on it so far. Sooner or later I may start a thread on a added side benefit to it, but it's still to early for me to completely judge it.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Kenny, is the side benefit gas mileage? I could swear that my mileage has gotten better. Less frequent stops at the pump is great!

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
decypher44 said:
Kenny, is the side benefit gas mileage? I could swear that my mileage has gotten better. Less frequent stops at the pump is great!
He wouldn't know, they use funny money and have odd units of measure up there!!

Before you flame, Pops was from Hamilton ON.. I still have family up there and I have done some training in Toronto...

·
Registered
9,480 Posts
decypher44 said:
You hit the nail on the head. I'm not going to get into comparisons before and after the VKpro and gas mileage yet as I've also changed a couple things in the past little bit with my truck and even cleaned the air filter so in an attempt to avoid flaming I'll keep my mouth shut on most of what I've noticed so far. But I will say that the VKpro may pay for itself sooner or later.....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts