Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just put a 2" leveling kit on and added 305/55/20's and I'm still rubbing a little. I need new shocks, can I add the 5100's and get another inch without causing any problems? I have an 08 4x4 CC.

·
Registered
317 Posts
With your year of truck and lift, if you lift it any more you will have alot of coil bucket contact. Then you would need to get Aftermarket upper arms to solve that.

Reactions: Utemachine

·
Premium Member
4,162 Posts
Where are you rubbing? Did you do the Pinch Weld Mod?

Reactions: Utemachine

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Where are you rubbing? Did you do the Pinch Weld Mod?
I've heard of the pinch weld, but not sure what that is. I'm rubbing when I go full lock and back out of a parking spot. Or when turning in and up a driveway. So no go on trying to get another inch with some 5100's?

·
Registered
317 Posts
The pinch weld is behind your fender liner right behind the front wheels. Its where the fire wall and side panel comes to gether. You might be rubbing the front bumper corner as well. Just turn the wheels and when you hear the rubbing stop and get out and take a look.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I've been doing a lot of reading on the forum. It sounds like I can possibly add the 5100's up front and with out moving up the springs I will get .5". Then with a little coil bucket grinding I should be okay. Would you agree with this?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts