Nissan Titan Forum banner

61 - 68 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
I just did 8 hours from south Florida to Atlanta and was very comfortable and the next day Atlanta to New Jersey, another 13.5 hours straight and never was not comfortable. It’s like sitting in my favorite leather chair at home.

Clint
Same experience for me and my family on out trip to and from Destin (I live in Ontario Canada).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
185 Posts
I guess I'm lucky I didn't test drive any earlier ones... After the update they flashed after I bought my '19, the throttle has way better response... so I don't think I need a pedal commander or an iDrive ... I had the dead pedal like once when i was going from a stop sign and it wouldn't go.. lol... Other than the radiator bleeder valve fiasco, which was promptly warrantied work for the entire radiator being replaced, and the new front end whistle because of a bad hood seal, that will be replaced due to a TSB .... I have zero complaints... I do get a lot of compliments on the color though... :) .. Great running truck so far and tows what I need it to with ease....

·
Registered
768 Posts
I guess I'm lucky I didn't test drive any earlier ones... After the update they flashed after I bought my '19, the throttle has way better response... so I don't think I need a pedal commander or an iDrive ... I had the dead pedal like once when i was going from a stop sign and it wouldn't go.. lol... Other than the radiator bleeder valve fiasco, which was promptly warrantied work for the entire radiator being replaced, and the new front end whistle because of a bad hood seal, that will be replaced due to a TSB .... I have zero complaints... I do get a lot of compliments on the color though... :) .. Great running truck so far and tows what I need it to with ease....
I wanted the Moab color so badly. None available in my area.. Dealer was willing to order me one however they were unwilling to
apply as good a deal that I was getting by taking stock on hand....which meant I would have paid approx $5000 more just for the color.....

·
Registered
185 Posts
I got really lucky on mine... the wife saw it and said that one.. right there.. took it for a test drive.. swapped drivers.. when we got back, we went directly into negotiations ... 63K sticker, got it down to 48K ... after it was all said and done, with the upsidedown Impala, an extra 4K, and the dealer thrown in running boards, we walked out just a tad under 54... damn tax and doc fees... LOL.... so far it's the only one here in Ogden that the dealership has seen but you never know... I was looking at the midnight PR but the wife said nope... LOL....

·
Premium Member
3,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #66
I would like to see a 19 owners reaction to testing a pedal commander in their truck. I don’t doubt they made it better but wonder how different it actually is, I may have to test drive one. Enjoy your truck, post pictures.

Clint

·
Registered
185 Posts
I was actually going to get an iDrive but decided against it because of so many '19 owners selling theirs and the pedal commanders off these days...

61 - 68 of 68 Posts