Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have heard a couple of Rumors over the phone, and found a couple of threads, that mention, we are Discontinuing the 2 Piston Big Brake Kit, and Service Parts will be Difficult to Obtain.

I just wanted to set the Record Straight that, We Have No Plans to Discontinue this Brake Kit. Check’em out here: STILLEN : STILLEN Big Brake Kits

STILLEN has been in the Brake Business for over 25 years and Still Offers Service Parts for most of our Original Brake Kits.

·
Registered
940 Posts
Yea I agree I been thinking about upgrading to a big brake kit.. And saw the big price drop and then heard all the rumors..so u are saying rumors aint true and ther not being discontinued??? Are the making a new model? And maybe if we get a group buy u can get a better price ?? Let us know thanks

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Thanks for the info! I have heard that as well, and it's good to dispel some of the myths.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
..so u are saying rumors aint true and ther not being discontinued???
I just wanted to set the Record Straight that, We Have No Plans to Discontinue this Brake Kit.
Are the making a new model?
The Current design is on the money and will not be changed

And maybe if we get a group buy u can get a better price ?? Let us know thanks
The current Sale Price is $895.00 including FREE Shipping is a great deal ($1450.80 regular price).

I will look into this, but I dont know how much Lower I can get these kits.
We are getting ready to machine new Hats for the rotors in the next week or so, and I would need to add a sizable order to get any price break, when we order the aluminum.

How many members do You think You can get on board?

·
Registered
75 Posts
I am interested...my other armada i have stoptechs on and those were over 3gs!!! The stillen much bigger then stock???

·
Registered
940 Posts
i sure once this starts to get around there will be a bunch of guys who want them.. now lets try to get that price down some more.. thanks sent u a email also

·
Registered
940 Posts
Ok guys.. Those of u who want this show your intrest so we can get a better deal..

·
Registered
75 Posts
interested...one set...this for front only?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts