Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Received the brakes I ordered from you. Shipped directly from Stillen. The dealer agreed to install on Monday for free.

Appreciate the prompt transaction and quick shipping.

Ray Antonio

·
Premium Member
1,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Installed

Got it installed today by my local Nissan Dealer mechanic and they look great. The mechanic says it was as easy as OEM direct bolt on replacement. Thank you for the good price and fast shipping of this wonderful product. See my weblinks below my SIG

·
Registered
2 Posts
brakes

i'm thinking of purchasing a new titan but have heard they have inadequately sized brakes for their weight. what's your experience?
thanks
bruce

·
Premium Member
1,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
BruceAmes said:
i'm thinking of purchasing a new titan but have heard they have inadequately sized brakes for their weight. what's your experience?
thanks
bruce
OEM brakes are inadequate for aggressive drivers that either tow or have engine power upgrades. Being heavy as it is, the 379 ft/lbs of torque gives the brakes a lot of work.

I tow a boat and had made power upgrades to my truck and it just seems simply reasonable to be able to stop in proportion to HP/torque improvements.

I love the Titan!!!

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
just recieved the brake pros kit and will have feedback soon.....the rotors are huge!!!!!

·
Premium Member
92,435 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts