Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
17,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have any pic's or good things to say about the stillen exhaust?

·
Premium Member
823 Posts
I EXPECT TO SOON. MY STILLEN DUAL REAR EXIT CAT BACK SHOULD BE HERE TUESDAY. Picking a exhaust is really a combination of need and want. I chose this exhaust because I PREFER a dual rear exit, even though performance wise a single side exit can deliver as much or more of a HP gain. I also chose this exhaust because I want near stock volume at idle, a little louder at WOT, a little deeper tone, and no drone issues. If you want pure power and a loud aggressive volume and tone, my choice would not work for you. The reports I have read say the single side exit Stillen has solid gains but is also on the quiet side, similar to the magnaflow. There are a bunch of good set ups out there, JBA, Zoomers, Magnaflow, Borla....They are all good at what they do, now you have to decide what you want.

·
Registered
17,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've pretty much nailed down the fact that I want the banks but I wanted to hear something about stillen. Thanks

·
Registered
18 Posts
why cant I just go to a local muffler spot, have them cut out that Y and put dual mufflers or am I going to mess up my truck or is ther a cat back system for cheap?

·
Registered
17,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That's a great deal on that exhaust but I'm 15 and have to wait a year to put all the mods on. Can't wait!

·
Vendor
32,925 Posts
I have had the stillen exhaust on for about 2 years. I have been happy with it. It sounds great when starting up, very little drone and when you punch it it roars.

Other than that there have been no other issues. I'm glad I made the choice to go with the Stillen one.

·
Registered
17,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
What type of stillen do you have? I know there's dual rear exits and single rear.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts