Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im trying to make some good performace mods for the buck. I already have a volant cai and a flowmaster 40 series exhaust. Is the stillen grounding kit a waste. Also i was wondering about the TBS by helix. These are mods that can be made for around 100 bucks. Is this just a waste of money or are they worth it. Thankx in advance.

·
Registered
34,397 Posts
You should do a search for the grounding kit. Look at the bottom of the page for similar threads. It has been debated before. I personally like the idea and will probably buy one from active tuning instead of stillen.

·
Registered
919 Posts
You can get one from Active Tuning for less than 1/2 the price of Stillen's. There are variations in what people claim they have done for their truck, everything from nothing to cured all problems and gained tons of HP. I installed one last week and didn't notice any difference in anything. Maybe it does help some things a little and I may notice down the road. It was only $40 with free shipping on a group buy so who cares, it doesn't hurt either. Bottom line if your looking for performance gains, I would look into something else.

·
Registered
73 Posts
P's Titan said:
yes, please close this thread and look at the others.

The other one turned into a pissing contest ( c0ck size ) or what ever you want to call it.
I think the politically correct term for this would be ( MY EPEEN )

But what they say about the Active tuning kit is correct. Priced 1/2 of the Stillen and does the same job, if not better.

·
Registered
26 Posts
honestly as long as you have a good ground network throughout imo these do nothing. i would do what us installers call the "big 3" lol and be done.. but thats just me. ive had the ground kits on a few of my other cars before and i never saw any benefit to them

1 - 6 of 6 Posts