Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
6,454 Posts
jriffee said:
Anyone notice the price increases on Stillens headers, and their vk pro?
Guess they hear all that good talk about their headers and decide thats where they can make their money. Ol' Kyle may be relaying the "hot items" to the marketing guys?!?!?!?! :rolleyes:

As far as the VKPRO is concerned.......:futwice: they can have it!!!!!!

I have been contemplating the tranny valve body work form them however. But noone has ever said they have it to see how it feels.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah after seeing those prices I am glad I got the headers when I did. Also glad I got rid of the VK PRO, set off my SES light.

·
Registered
596 Posts
Actually we've had to raise our prices on some products. The cost of metal has sky rocketed in the past few years and we haven't had any price increases for a long time.

In an effort to offset the rising cost of the parts though we now offer free freight on everything.

·
Banned
6,454 Posts
Actually we've had to raise our prices on some products. The cost of metal has sky rocketed in the past few years and we haven't had any price increases for a long time.

In an effort to offset the rising cost of the parts though we now offer free freight on everything.
You should buy metal from China.....they are practically begging for business now!!!!! :jester: The metal cost trickle has been going on for several years now, the government felt it first, now as you see it makes it's way into just about everyone's life.

·
Registered
596 Posts
Yea the only problem with buying China metal is that you get China quality.

We only buy from companies in the U.S. It's the only way to ensure the quality of the product. In our opinion it's worth spending more if it means that you're getting more.

Yea the rising costs of metal have been going on for a while now and we've been holding our prices the whole time. But, it's come to the point where we just had to raise them. The headers used to be $796.00 and now they're $827.00 so only $31.00 but you're getting free freight, so it's basically a wash.

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
$827 bucks for headers....dddaaaaaammmmmmnnnn!!!!

·
Banned
6,454 Posts
Yea the only problem with buying China metal is that you get China quality.

We only buy from companies in the U.S. It's the only way to ensure the quality of the product. In our opinion it's worth spending more if it means that you're getting more.

Yea the rising costs of metal have been going on for a while now and we've been holding our prices the whole time. But, it's come to the point where we just had to raise them. The headers used to be $796.00 and now they're $827.00 so only $31.00 but you're getting free freight, so it's basically a wash.
I was soooooo kidding on the Chinese crap. Please dont ever skimp on the metal. $827.00 wouldnt be too bad if that was installed! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
197 Posts
Kyle any word on the Vk coming out for the 07's??? Can't wait, Christmas is coming you know. :hat:

·
Registered
596 Posts
Actually I just received an email from my manager about this.

We will be having a meeting tomorrow morning and I will have more information regarding the 07-08 VKpro's.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts