Registered
352 Posts
Thanks JT, I will.

Hector

·
Registered
730 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
We still have Great price on all of our Stillen Products!!

LT Headers, Radiators, Supercharger Kits, Diff Covers, Intakes, B-Pipes w/ Hi flow cats...READY TO SHIP!!

PM or Call me directly to Order!

Thanks

JT

·
Registered
730 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Thank you again everyone for all your orders!

We still have Great price on all of our Stillen Products!!

LT Headers, Radiators, Supercharger Kits, Diff Covers, Intakes, B-Pipes w/ Hi flow cats...READY TO SHIP!!

PM or Call me directly to Order with a TitanTalk pricing!!

Thanks

JT

·
Registered
730 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
:bump:
We still have Amazing prices on all of our Stillen Products!!

Exhaust, LT Headers, Radiators, Supercharger Kits, Diff Covers, Intakes, B-Pipes w/ Hi flow cats...READY TO SHIP!!

PM or Call me directly to Order with the TitanTalk discount!!:D

Thanks

JT

·
Registered
730 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
We still have Amazing prices on all of our Stillen Products!!

Exhaust, LT Headers, Radiators, Supercharger Kits, Diff Covers, Intakes, B-Pipes w/ Hi flow cats, Rotors...READY TO SHIP!!

We also have GREAT Prices on Gibson, Magnaflow, JBA, Hawk, CST, Ready Lift, Bilstein, Belltech etc...

PM or Call me directly to Order with the TitanTalk discount!!

Thanks

JT

·
Registered
730 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Thank you everyone for your orders!

We still have Amazing prices on all of our Stillen Products and Everything else for your Titan!!

Exhaust, LT Headers, Radiators, Supercharger Kits, Diff Covers, Intakes, B-Pipes w/ Hi flow cats, Rotors, Brake Pads, Big Brake Kits...READY TO SHIP!!

We also have GREAT Prices on Gibson, Magnaflow, JBA, Hawk, CST, Ready Lift, Bilstein, Belltech etc...

PM or Call me directly to recieve a TitanTalk discount!!

Thanks

JT

·
Registered
730 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
:bump:

PM or Call me directly to recieve your TitanTalk discount when you order!!

Thanks

JT

·
Registered
321 Posts
how much for some long tube headers and B-Pipes w/ Hi flow cats, shipped to Ontario Canada

·
Registered
869 Posts
I waited a year for a set of headers that were promised to me. In the end they were sold to the person you mis-shipped them to in the first place.

Now normally this wouldn't upset me, but when multiple emails are sent back and forth, the promise is made and then the communication stops... Well, that doesn't sit well with me at all. I had to hear it from the guy that bought them instead of you guys stepping up and being honest with me.

·
Registered
730 Posts
Discussion Starter #32 (Edited)
I waited a year for a set of headers that were promised to me. In the end they were sold to the person you mis-shipped them to in the first place.

Now normally this wouldn't upset me, but when multiple emails are sent back and forth, the promise is made and then the communication stops... Well, that doesn't sit well with me at all. I had to hear it from the guy that bought them instead of you guys stepping up and being honest with me.
Hey Greg,

Can you PM or Call me directly and explain alittle more on what happen and who you were emailing/speaking too?

We sold you a set of headers and you waited a year to recieve?

Thanks

JT

·
Registered
730 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
We still have AMAZING prices on all of our Stillen Products and on our Authroized Dealer products!! Gibson, Magnaflow, JBA, Airaid, CST, AP Racing, Hawk etc...

PM or Call me directly for your Titan Talk Discount!!

Thanks

JT

·
Registered
66 Posts
We still have AMAZING prices on all of our Stillen Products and on our Authroized Dealer products!! Gibson, Magnaflow, JBA, Airaid, CST, AP Racing, Hawk etc...

PM or Call me directly for your Titan Talk Discount!!

Thanks

JT
You should put this bumper I bought off yall on sale...gotten some attention lately in the forums....just a thought..

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

Attachments

·
Registered
730 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
You should put this bumper I bought off yall on sale...gotten some attention lately in the forums....just a thought..

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Thanks Baggd!

Your truck looks good!

The discount pretty much is for All products for the Titan! (excluding the supercharger but we have it at a low price already)

JT

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
@ stillen. I just picked up a pair of used stillen stainless headers. What do you recommend I use to clean some of the carbon on the inside of the header? If possible..

·
Registered
730 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
@ stillen. I just picked up a pair of used stillen stainless headers. What do you recommend I use to clean some of the carbon on the inside of the header? If possible..
You can use carb cleaner and a wire brush.

Unless it's very thick, you really don't need to clean it.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks

JT

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
They're not that bad I just wanted to clean them up a little because they are such beautiful headers lol

21 - 40 of 59 Posts