Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I think this is worth a double post. for all of you that want the Stillin (CSF 3328 all aluminum radiator).

I got it delivered today for 284.45 from autopartswarehouse.com.

[/IMG]

TOTAL BILL

[/IMG]

ONE MORE PIC

[/IMG]

GO GET EM.................................................:teethmast:teethmast:teethmast

·
Registered
34,397 Posts
Hell of a deal, but block out all your personal info in the pics!!

·
Registered
102 Posts
Nice find but it don't work on the 2007 T I didn't think they were that different.
all they show are 1 row models?

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
That is indeed good news to hear. There have been many people on various forums who have placed orders for the all-aluminum CSF 3328 Racing Radiator from online vendors who displayed the radiator on their website. Although the radiator went through the purchasing process on the vendor website, for some reason none of the online vendors were never able to deliver the radiator. Within about a week or so, the online vendor would cancel the order because they were unable to effect delivery, until now.

I believe you are the first person to buy the CSF 3328 from anyone besides Stillen. This is great news to a lot of people who follow this story of the elusive CSF 3328 all-aluminum radiator.

Thanks a lot for posting the information as you have performed a valuable public serve to the Titan community.

I would agree that you might want to obscure the personal information in the photos.

·
Registered
3,568 Posts
Excellent Info.

The contract with Stillen must have finally ended so CSF can sell these through there vendor network now.

Stillen now uses a different manufacturer for there rad's.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
318 Posts
Ok I have to collect my thoughts a little because I'm in shock. Awesome find man I'll be right behind as soon as I get my fuel pump/ tranny(not really sure what the problem is) problem fixed. Oh and awesome!

·
Registered
6,345 Posts

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
Nice find on the radiator!

·
Registered
315 Posts
Wow......you guys should jump all over this!!!! I am one of the ones that got mine from Stillen a while back. These things are well worth $285.00!!!!!

·
Registered
318 Posts
Autoparts recommends replacing the fan clutch also, has anyone done this or thinks it's necessary.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
hopefully im gonna get started on it today after work. I will check the clutch out (for play) but i will definately replace the drive belt while the radiator and grill are out.

·
Registered
318 Posts
hopefully im gonna get started on it today after work. I will check the clutch out (for play) but i will definately replace the drive belt while the radiator and grill are out.
Good deal, I'm debating whether I should jump on it and buy now or get a cai

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
I would stay away from Autoparts Warehouse!! To call them and you get a Indian Call Center!!! And the replacement parts the sell are junk import copies! I used them to put my Sisters Altima back together and man was I disappointed!! The sold me a right hand drive hood latch, the cable came in from the right side on the new part and from the left on the O.E. part.

I bought my CSF plastic radiator from Radiatorbarn.com and talked to a real cool guy in Florida.. He told me if I have an issue with the Plastic radiator and he is able to get the alum. version, he would warranty the plastic for the alum. version.. If available..

·
Registered
256 Posts
Just ordered for APW. She said it showed they had 5. Then I ordered so I guess theres 4 left. I got mine for $281 with this coupon --> AFFEIAPW

Perfect timing on this since I just had my radiator start leaking at the bottom, I guess the plastic failed...

·
Premium Member
58,286 Posts
I just ordered mine. $281.01 with the coupon Hot Titan listed. Thanx Hot Titan!

·
Registered
249 Posts
New to titans here. I just bought an 04 SE that is losing a little water. Will this radiator fit an 04?

·
Premium Member
2,260 Posts
^Yes sir... it will.

L

·
Registered
390 Posts
I've been waiting on a radiator replacement, as preventative maintenance...this was the deal I needed!

Thanks for posting, I just ordered.

Will report back once it arrives. I suspect it might be too good to be true, as the reviews about the website are not-so-good...but I'm hoping that I will have a good result, as the OP did. We'll see!

- Brian

1 - 20 of 66 Posts