Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased these front rotors and pads back in april and have put about 5k on them. The only reason I am getting rid of them is because I recently purchased the stillen BBK. I am located in SoCal(palmdale) and am only asking $175 shipped. They will be taken off my truck in the next two days and I will get an actual picture as soon as I have them removed. I forgot to mention that these will fit the 2004-2007 stock wheels they are the same size as the OEM rotors.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Eric Warner said:
Did you see any advantages to running these? I might be interested but is it just for looks? Let me know
I thought they were alot better that stock I still have these for rear brakes...

I have the stock length steel braided brake lines that came with the Big brake kit that I am also adding to this deal. I could not use them so hopefully some one else can.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Why aren't you selling the rear rotors? Do you not have them? Are they still available? I'm interested if they are. I have a 6" procomp lift on my Titan and I would like to have these.

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Eric Warner said:
Why aren't you selling the rear rotors? Do you not have them? Are they still available? I'm interested if they are. I have a 6" procomp lift on my Titan and I would like to have these.

I would have no rear brakes if I sell them. The Big Brake Kit is a front brake kit only.

·
Registered
1,464 Posts

·
Registered
6,373 Posts
PM Sent. If you take PayPal, consider them sold. Great Buy!

·
Registered
578 Posts
TitanBlue said:
PM Sent. If you take PayPal, consider them sold. Great Buy!
I dont know TB.... if your beast puts out anymore power you might need the Big Break kit lol.
Kronos just bought brakes also... seems like the east coast guys are on a brake buying frenzy:cheers:

·
Registered
6,373 Posts
Hi Delta15! Yeah, somebody told me stopping is important sometimes too!

I'm starting to consider some headers in the future, want to break 400RWTQ if I can! Shift_Torque Monster. lol. :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts