Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently started a thread posted, "warning:to all stillen supercharger owners!!" This post was due to the intercoolers leaking and dumping coolant into the motor. In the thread I had stated that I would remove it if Stillen came through to make things right. Chuck had a new blower assembley overnighted, which came in yesterday. My dealership will install tomorrow. I'll keep everyone posted on what happens with the new one. Thanks for everyones support on the matter.

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Glad to see them taking care of there customers.. :cheers:

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
P's Titan said:
:huh:

you only have one post.

old thread gone, probably got banned and had to re-register.

he did what he said he would. Not troll bait.

·
Registered
6,386 Posts
Glad to see him back. He is a man, true to his word! :)

·
Registered
34,397 Posts
I don't think he was banned! He said he would delete the thread if Stillen stepped up and that would explain why his post count went back to zero!!

·
Registered
430 Posts
chargedTitan said:
I recently started a thread posted, "warning:to all stillen supercharger owners!!" This post was due to the intercoolers leaking and dumping coolant into the motor. In the thread I had stated that I would remove it if Stillen came through to make things right. Chuck had a new blower assembley overnighted, which came in yesterday. My dealership will install tomorrow. I'll keep everyone posted on what happens with the new one. Thanks for everyones support on the matter.
Good news. They did the same for me they stay behind their product. They did more than other companies would have thats for sure. Just look at the vortech s/c thread..No customer service at all..I hope the guy with vortech s/c gets some type of help....I so glad I bought a stillen s/c instead of vortech s/c..

·
Registered
396 Posts
Thats good news. Having a vendor stand behind their product is worth way more then a cheep price IMHO. Keep us up too date. Good luck.

·
Super Moderator
37,244 Posts
Bhudda454 said:
old thread gone, probably got banned and had to re-register.

he did what he said he would. Not troll bait.
Not banned. Why would he be?

Erroneous information passed on is plain old gossip. If you wonder, why not wonder to the moderators by a PM and find out for sure???

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
This is funny. I don't think I was banned. I've been viewing posts for the last year and most have been quite helpful in making decisions on what mods I wanted on my truck. I only became a member recently due to the problems I continued having with the Stillen Supercharger, and thought that the people on this site might find my experiences with Stillen and their products helpful. I did not set out to destroy or hurt anyones business, only to see a prompt and immediate resolution. I said before that I would remove the thread if Stillen stepped up.They did. I removed it. Thats why my post count went down to 0. I think I had 5 posts in 7 days.

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
37L1 said:
Not banned. Why would he be?

Erroneous information passed on is plain old gossip. If you wonder, why not wonder to the moderators by a PM and find out for sure???
As I am not, nor could I be a mod/admin it was the only thing I could think of. Obviously I was incorrect, and I apologize to the waitstaff for posting an incorrect assumption. I knew he had posted the old thread, I tried to go back and find it for a link. There was no history of it. I hope this clears up any misunderstandings for the staff and the members. :teethmast

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
kudo's to stillen for being men among mice.....

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Truck is still in the shop. I was suppose to pick it up thursday at noon. Then friday. Maybe I'll see it next week sometime. What's another week at this point? New supercharger is on, truck has not been fired up yet. I'm told though, that the intercooler in the old supercharger did have a bad weld, and definatley was dumping coolant into the motor. I'll keep my fingers crossed, and hopefully this new intercooler holds. If not, I may have a new supercharger for sale. I appreciate Stillen stepping up, I just don't have much more patience. Maybe it's time to have a talk with Stillens intercooler manufacturer.:bang:

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I got my truck back yesterday. Seems to be running well. After truck sat overnight the intercooler res. level did not magically expand, thats a good sign. I contacted Bell Intercoolers this morning anyway, about making a replacement. Just checking out options right now. I think Bell has been around quite a while. Anybody out there have experience with their products?

·
Registered
89 Posts
chargedTitan said:
I got my truck back yesterday. Seems to be running well. After truck sat overnight the intercooler res. level did not magically expand, thats a good sign. I contacted Bell Intercoolers this morning anyway, about making a replacement. Just checking out options right now. I think Bell has been around quite a while. Anybody out there have experience with their products?
Umm yeah, My miata is there getting a supercharger kit installed ...

My intercooler is prolly smaller than yours :)

Corky runs a great shop.....you should read his 2 FI books that he wrote:teethmast :upsidedow :cheers:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts