Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys and gals,

We thought we would come up with a fun summer special for the superchargers. Rather than offer a discount on the parts, let STILLEN pay for your vacation. When Stillen installs your supercharger you will receive shuttle service to Disneyland theme park, 2 2-day park hopper passes to Disneyland and California Adventure plus 2 nights hotel. This special is offered until 9/15/07. Start planning your summer vacations.

http://www.stillen.com/disneyscdeal.asp

Thanks,

Kyle

·
Registered
4,587 Posts
That would work badass if I lived close by...lol...

my chick would definately let me get a SC if I said look Ill take u to Disneyworld too...lol... Maybe someday though... We would take a plane if we went to DW not my truck...

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
DRTYAZN said:
very nice deal indeed....hhmmmm.... now to convince the wife to schedule a final summer vacation for the kids before school starts again... the tricky part will be trying to justify a $6k vacation package...
I took the fam to Disney 2 years ago. Spent over $8000 on that vacation. Now, it WAS for 9 days, but still, to have a Stillen S/C thrown in, well, that would be better than any Spacemountain ride! Although the sweet little thing dressed like Ariel was HOT!!!! Hey, any babe who wears nothing but 2 tiny seashells on her chest is alright in my book! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
What about us fools that have Season passes to D-Land? I also park my trailer at Orangeland RV park for the weekend.. Can I just get a deep discount?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts