Nissan Titan Forum banner

2741 - 2760 of 2761 Posts

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
Well I no longer have it. I sold it back in 2012 or 2013 but it had the blower, stillen long tubes, borla cat back, tru trac, IPT built tranny, Rancho lift, and a whole bunch of other things. It was a heavy guy. I believe it weighed 6200 without me in it. You can find videos of it on my YouTube, jpac811.
did you have the piggy back unit or UPrev?

off the top of my head this is what I have on my 2013 KC SV.
JBA ceramic coated headers
Cajun B pipes, catted and catless.
Cajun Y catback., JBA muffler
AiRaid Quick Fit CAI with stock tube.
CSF 2 row radiator, Fumoto drain valve, all new OEM trans hoses.
Stillen Blower, 725ID injectors, Walbro 255 LPH pump
Level 10 transmission, Level 10 convertor, PML deep pan
Spartan locker, PML diff cover, temp sensor.
R1Concepts Premium series Rotors, PosiQuiet pads
Vision Manic wheels, Yoko Parada Spec X 305/50/20
Billy 4600(4), RC UCA`s, RC front level spacers, Hellwig RSB, RC traction bars, SPC camber bolts
UPrev (original by Jow when NA, now UPrev dyno tune by SoHo Motorsports
UPrev GT MAF (for use with the blower)
BD GT used as a monitor, Innovate dual AFR gauge, Autometer Phantom series Boost/Vac, AM Phantom series Diff temp gauge, custom pillar mount.
current project> Autometer Phantom series gauges> oil pressure, fuel pressure/digital transducer, Battery Volts, custom overhead mounting.
Keystone Good Hood
Ebay fake carbon fiber grille
Leonard paint matched cap.

just to mention a few...:wink:

·
Registered
14,104 Posts

Billy 4600(4), RC UCA`s, RC front level spacers, Hellwig RSB, RC traction bars, SPC camber bolts
BD GT used as a monitor, Innovate dual AFR gauge, Autometer Phantom series Boost/Vac, AM Phantom series Diff temp gauge, custom pillar mount.
current project> Autometer Phantom series gauges> oil pressure, fuel pressure/digital transducer, Battery Volts, custom overhead mounting.
Keystone Good Hood

forgot to mention your window tint modZZZZZ and LEDS!!!!!!

·
Registered
4,389 Posts

Keystone Good Hood

I had a mod list like that on my sig back in the day. On board computer, 6 cameras, printer, WiFi, etc. Look up jpac811 on car domain. You'll see a few pics on there.

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
I had a mod list like that on my sig back in the day. On board computer, 6 cameras, printer, WiFi, etc. Look up jpac811 on car domain. You'll see a few pics on there.
Dude! It has been a long time!!

I hope all is well.

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
All is very well, thank you very much. How about yourself? Got myself a 15 Armada so decided to check this place out again!
Smart man!

Going back to N/A after all of these years man.

·
Registered
8,408 Posts
WOW!!! That's some serious $$$ on gauges!

Looks SO Cool!! :rockon

·
Registered
8,408 Posts
Although there's nothing like the sound of a SC'ed VK56, IMO it's smarter & more reliable to stick with an N/A Setup.

I would do - Headers / Cajun Pipes Exhaust / JWT Cams / Level 10 Trans. If that's not enough than add a Nitrous Express Wet Shot Kit & call it a day!

·
Registered
8,408 Posts
If we had an Updated SC Kit available for our Titan than maybe it would be different, but the fact i that the Eaton M112 Blower is old technology.

There are FAR better choices out there for SC Kits these days!!! (TSV, Procharger...etc.)

Now if we could just get Procharger to develop & build us a Centrifugal SC Kit for the Titan & work together w/ Up/Rev to take care of all the Tuning, than maybe i would change my opinion? haha

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
If we had an Updated SC Kit available for our Titan than maybe it would be different, but the fact i that the Eaton M112 Blower is old technology.

There are FAR better choices out there for SC Kits these days!!! (TSV, Procharger...etc.)

Now if we could just get Procharger to develop & build us a Centrifugal SC Kit for the Titan & work together w/ Up/Rev to take care of all the Tuning, than maybe i would change my opinion? haha
you are certainly entitled to your opinion. the facts are not to many people yet alone dealer techs knew how to properly install and tune the stillen blower, so it got a bad rap years ago...

old tech, sure, but who cares, the price tag was fine for 125-150-hp boost in numbers, so even forget the HP, the torque is a huge gain with the blower.

currently there is a updated TV2300 kit that Cory pointed out, but that price tag is huge at 8-9k to start. and another fact, there are very very few people here that would even consider taking their titan to that level. You want something different,m you just have to pony up.
I`m totally satisfied with what I have, a roots type blower. My tuner is very very good and I suspect better numbers in the future after I get back on the dyno with my updated rear, and also developing a fuel return fuel system with an external fuel pump and regulator.

although I don`t drag race my truck, I didn`t build it for that so I could give a rats *** about 1/8th and 1/4 mile times. all I know is my rig sure surprises the hell out of a lot of unsuspecting people when I feel like handing them their asses. but again so what, it`s just another truck built for me by me at the end of the day...
The roots blower is on demand go... and it is a fun truck to drive.

now my little Turbo nismo car sure puts a smile on my face, but not like moving 5000 lbs in a hurry, lol...

people, use what you like, use what makes you happy, no harm no foul...

if I could have dropped a 6/71 roots on the VK, now that would have been cool regardless of it`s extinct nature.

·
Registered
327 Posts
So in summary, the general conscious is no, it's not worth it because of everything you have to make sure you cover to do it right. Pale shows what you can get from it if you do it right, but you better really know what you are doing if you want to go this route.

Still mad his build thread was pulled, it was a work of art the level of detail he went to, to make this work.

The NA route is proven and fairly straight forward, even if it is still beyond what I am comfortable doing. I'm a chicken who really can't afford to screw up my truck.

·
Registered
14,104 Posts
So in summary, the general conscious is no, it's not worth it because of everything you have to make sure you cover to do it right. Pale shows what you can get from it if you do it right, but you better really know what you are doing if you want to go this route.

Still mad his build thread was pulled, it was a work of art the level of detail he went to, to make this work.

The NA route is proven and fairly straight forward, even if it is still beyond what I am comfortable doing. I'm a chicken who really can't afford to screw up my truck.
I agree, if you know what you're doing its doable and makes for a fun truck, plus who doesn't love the s/c whine? I'd love to drive to Pale rider's house and pay him to install a s/c on my truck. :devil:

·
Premium Member
2,309 Posts

Who pulled the build thread and why? That's bullsh1t

·
Registered
97 Posts
So I'm supercharged and have had my truck down for over a year, it runs but not well at any rpm. However it will clear and then get bad again, I have tried everything new crank position sensor, new cam position sensor, new fuel pump because the dealer said it was faulty and found out after the dropped the tank that I was right it was just the plug, changed the flex plate cleaned the throttle body and mass air flow, changed the plugs anyway you get the idea, well the other day I found that the harness supplied by stillen to connect the piggy back to the factory harness was corroded (pretty badly) now I do not know if this is the issue yet but I am going to rework the harness because stillen wants 479 for a new one. Just something you may want to check out

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
this is the recipe for a good running stillen blown truck.

DITCH the piggy back ECU and harness and the 190L/hr fuel pump.
DITCH the xtra injectors and plug the holes via tapping for plugs, seal them well.

install 255 l/hr walbro pump

install 8 InterDynamics ID 725CC injectors into your stock fuel rail/blower base manifold. remove the additional fuel lines for the extra injectors and plug them.

use CAI intake

get UPREV tune on the dyno, do several logs with UPrev on the street doing various throttle runs/wot and report this to the tuner for tweeking.

assuming you have Headers, B pipes, and a Y merge type exhaust of 2.5/3 inch.
and assuming you did the rest of the mods that work with a blower ie Level 10 trans, etc etc for a better running truck...

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
Who pulled the build thread and why? That's bullsh1t
the nay sayers, the typical BS starters won. after spending many hours and documenting the build, I pulled the thread, was no longer worth my time.
no real interest in a well running blown Titan on this forum bc the only interest is LED`s, fake lifted rigs and Bad wrenching tech. The like minded enthusiasts who build rigs for fun have long been gone.

2741 - 2760 of 2761 Posts