Nissan Titan Forum banner

2761 - 2765 of 2765 Posts

·
Super Moderator
36,990 Posts
the nay sayers, the typical BS starters won. after spending many hours and documenting the build, I pulled the thread, was no longer worth my time.
no real interest in a well running blown Titan on this forum bc the only interest is LED`s, fake lifted rigs and Bad wrenching tech. The like minded enthusiasts who build rigs for fun have long been gone.

Well, that's not the way I read it...

·
Registered
1 Posts
this is the recipe for a good running stillen blown truck.

DITCH the piggy back ECU and harness and the 190L/hr fuel pump.
DITCH the xtra injectors and plug the holes via tapping for plugs, seal them well.

install 255 l/hr walbro pump

install 8 InterDynamics ID 725CC injectors into your stock fuel rail/blower base manifold. remove the additional fuel lines for the extra injectors and plug them.

use CAI intake

get UPREV tune on the dyno, do several logs with UPrev on the street doing various throttle runs/wot and report this to the tuner for tweeking.

assuming you have Headers, B pipes, and a Y merge type exhaust of 2.5/3 inch.
and assuming you did the rest of the mods that work with a blower ie Level 10 trans, etc etc for a better running truck...
New to this, but after reading 139 pages, it sounds like it is best to not buy a kit at all, but piece everything together yourself, as 1/2 the kit gets thrown out anyway... Is that correct?

·
Premium Member
70,160 Posts
No. Forget it. Save your money. Do something that doesn't include forced induction.

·
Registered
2017 texas titan 4x4
383 Posts
Why do you guys say no?

I am just wondering. I have no plans to go to but you gave no reason to support the negative answer so it made me wonder why you said that?

·
Premium Member
70,160 Posts
Search for some positive answers... :) Your search won't take long.

Reactions: RobKar
2761 - 2765 of 2765 Posts