Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As I'm sure you've already heard, Stillen officially is taking orders on their Supercharger kits. Preliminary dyno numbers are looking VERY good at 390rwhp and 415-420ft.lbs of torque! As of this morning they're only waiting on two more parts to arrive to complete and ship the kits out as well.

We're offering an introductory special on the kits. Please PM me for the special pricing and details.

Thank you!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Austin said:
What is included with the kit?

Do you have pictures of all components?

How about you post your pricing here instead of through PM's.
Austin,

It's the same stuff pretty much everyone's already listed.
Blower unit, upper plenum, air/water intercooler and plenum cooler unit, pump and reservoir, water lines, hardware, mounting and relocating brackets, fuel upgrades (rail, pump), new pulleys to run s/c, belt, tensioner, supercharger installation hardware, vacuum/fuel lines, ignition/timing control unit (black box), etc...

I don't have pictures or specific parts and/or quantities included with the kit yet, as it's not 110% official from Stillen yet. Once they release the instructions and build list it'll give everyone a much better idea how complex the installation is and how well they were able to package everything around the existing accessories and normal stock engine bay clutter.

Unfortunately, I have to send the price via PM, I'll get in trouble with Stillen if I post it up in public. Sorry!

Edit: I can post that our normal price is $5995.00 (stillen's online price) with free shipping. But PM for the special. Thanks!

·
Registered
3,674 Posts
called stillen

stock rear wheel hp 285-290.... hp gain of 110 with s/c ... total hp after s/c 395-400 rear wheel

stock rear wheel tq 334.... tq gain of 84ft lbs with s/c .... total tq 418 rear wheel

according to stillen these numbers are with stock intake and with the STILLEN CATBACK DUAL OUT THE REAR after market exhaust
they sayed that the stillen dual out added about 10-13 hp
so the hp wiht S/C only would be around 100 flat hp gain with no other mods on the truck

boost is supposed to be 6 PSI

mpg increase / decrease ... depending on the driver habits you could see anywhere from 1-2 mpg increase and or 1-2 mpg decrease on average it could be +/- 1mpg

not shipping yet
shipping expected to start either in the last part of august or first part of september when shipping does start stillen should let out details about the system on there site

according to stillen HEADERS ARE NOT RECOMENDED the addition of headers (long or short tube) will drop the boost down to 4-5 psi and also VOID THE 3 yr 36,000 mile WARRANTY(260.00 extra to purchase warranty)

recomended to get some kind of CAI and after market CAT BACK EXHAUST

something that will need to be purchased thats does not come with the kit is some type of COOLANT for the system.

NO CUSTOME FAB WORK NEEDED
according to stillen this is a 15 to 16 hour install and should be installed by an ASE certified TECH

stuff it comes with
new intake manifold with s/c mounted on top
new belt and pully system
set of 8 extra injectors and new injector rail total of 16 injectors on truck after install
new intank fuel pump
intercooler
all other brakets and componenets need for install( they have been listed sever la times on other S/C thread in TITAN TALK

hope this helps with everyone

·
Premium Member
6,099 Posts
import2nr said:
according to stillen HEADERS ARE NOT RECOMENDED the addition of headers (long or short tube) will drop the boost down to 4-5 psi and also VOID THE 3 yr 36,000 mile WARRANTY(260.00 extra to purchase warranty)
Okay, call me stupid, but how do headers effect boost? My understanding of FI is limited, but isn't all boost taking place with the exhaust valves closed? A low pressure exhaust system should only aid the engine in breathing better and forcing the waste out easier.

Discuss amongst yourselfs.

BTW: the NISMO SC Titan had full length headers.

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
Damn, I'm getting all tingly just thinking if I could only hide an expense like this from my wife. :eek:ral:

·
Registered
3,674 Posts
called them back about the dyno numbErs being with or without the catback exhaust

THIS IS WHAT I WAS TOLD
ALL DYNO NUMBERS ARE WITH STOCK COMPONENTS
DYNO NUMBERS ARE WITH S/C ON A STOCK TITAN

SORRY FOR ANY CONFUSION

I WAS TOLD TWO DIFFEERENT THINGS

·
Registered
3,674 Posts
Stillen Based The Header Info On What Happened To The 350z
And The Fact That They Dont Know What Kind Of Heat Dissapation The Headers Will Provide/not Provide........they Said That Thing Could Change Months Down The Road... As It Did With The 350z..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts