Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will it work with the factory hooks? Do the factory fog lights fit in there, or was it made with the intention for bigger fog lights? Is the opening in the middle of the bumper the same size as the factory opening in the middle of the OEM bumper? And lastly I want some pics with out the Street Scene/Stillen grille shell.

Thanks,
Nick

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
thebassn8tr said:
Will it work with the factory hooks? Do the factory fog lights fit in there, or was it made with the intention for bigger fog lights? Is the opening in the middle of the bumper the same size as the factory opening in the middle of the OEM bumper? And lastly I want some pics with out the Street Scene/Stillen grille shell.

Thanks,
Nick
Not too sure but i DO KNOW that the opening is NOT the same size. i ordered the grill combo and they sent the grill insert for their lower bumper by mistake. it was way smaller i thought it was for a frontier

·
Registered
3,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good to know. I wish that my GF would have messed my grille up and not my bumper so I could get a combo like yours....looks awesome.

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
thebassn8tr said:
Good to know. I wish that my GF would have messed my grille up and not my bumper so I could get a combo like yours....looks awesome.
Ha, actually my dad messed up my cornerbumper 3 weeks after i got it! i had my buddy fix it that does body work and owed me a favor and my dad paid for my grill cause he felt bad

1 - 4 of 4 Posts