Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I Have my stock rancho shocks, all stock suspension parts that come off when insalling PC stage I lift. I also have tow hooks, Offroad skid plate, factory chrome SE grill for sale. Also Offroad 17" rims with BFG Rugged trail tires with half tread left. Everything can be shipped will meet someone up to 50 to 60 miles with rims and tires if interested. Im located in WV, 25801.

·
Registered
578 Posts
I'm interested in your skidplate if you have all the mounting hardware

How much are you asking for the wheels and tires also?

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Delta15 said:
I'm interested in your skidplate if you have all the mounting hardware

How much are you asking for the wheels and tires also?
You can have the skid plate for 70 plus shipping. as for the wheels and tires. I figure the wheels are worth atleast 100 a peice they are like new. the tires have half tread on them so they are worth like 75. So even with a 40% discount, i will let them go for 425. which isnt bad but who knows about the shipping??

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
crash0330 said:
how much for the tow hooks,and do you have the bolts.
yes i have all mounting hardware for the skid plate and tow hooks. you actually have to take the skid plate off to get to the tow hooks.. as far as a picture, i can post one but it might be a while to get it on here. i mean it looks just like a skid plate no dings or deformities, not tryin to pull any punches but its not like its a set of rims.

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
how much for the shocks?

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
helmick1 said:
Very interested in tires and wheels. I live about 2 hours from you, would you be willing to meet halfway?
where do you live at? i work long hours in the ER but if we can plan around i can probably meet you.

·
Premium Member
2,640 Posts
How much for the chrome grill?

·
Registered
96 Posts
Hey man, i'd love the chrome bumper! How much ya want for it including shipping to birmingham alabama 35217

1 - 15 of 15 Posts