Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since I am unable to use my stock rims now that I put the lift on, I figure I might offer these to the board. They come off a 2007 4x4 Offroad. They are 17 inch. I am willing to ship. I will post some pics after I go pick them up from Discount Tire in a bit. I'm asking $475 shipped.

·
Premium Member
21,313 Posts
With or without the TPMS sensors? I'm not interested as I already have three sets of these but someone might be more interested if they come with the TPMS sensors.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Good call...it is without the sensors. Pictures tomorrow. The wheels are out in the garage and it is snowing at the beach! Gonna have to make a run!

·
Registered
260 Posts
Kinda interested, but dont wanna spend that kinda $. If you would be willing to settle for less let me know. Ill even come get'em.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The wheels are in good condition, and I can get more pics if required. No curb rash and no major damage. They have a few nicks. I will have the tires removed.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Would like to have em, but too much for me. Fundage is tight, Good lookin out, though!

·
Premium Member
21,313 Posts
Hey not to hijack your thread, but I had a question. You cannot run the stock 17" wheels with a 6" lift? Just curious. Thanks
Sure you can. It may not look very good if you have small tires, but there is no reason a 17" wheel won't work. However, the 17" wheel will not work with 2008+ models due to the larger brakes.

·
Registered
89 Posts
However, the 17" wheel will not work with 2008+ models due to the larger brakes.
That's good to know....don't have an 08', but if I did....

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
You can't run the 17" rims with the Rough Country 6 inch lift. Everything was on like the instructions said but the rims would not go on the front. The new components are 1/2" too big.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
OK...these are back up for sale. Price dropped to $400 (this includes UPS trackable shipping to anywhere CONUS). The wheels are in good condition and are boxed and ready to be shipped anywhere.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts