Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of the 18" Chrome OEM wheels that i would like to trade someone for Gunmetal wheels. They currently have some descent goodyear tires on them and i can trade with the tires for equal tires or without. Whichever is preferred, send me pics, let me know what you got. I live in San Antonio but travel to Austin, Houston, and DFW for work.

·
Registered
437 Posts
If interested, I have 4ea OEM Silver 18" wheels with no curb rash already boxed from 29154. You could change the color much easier and less costly. PM me if you'd like.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm looking to trade for the gunmetal. If i went to the silver alloys i'd still have to get them powder coated which would cost over $300. If i had to do that i would rather sell the chrome ones and buy some gunmetals.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Pictures? I have a set of 18" gun metal that I may be willing to put up for trade.. I live in Okla though.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'll post pictures tomorrow. I have a guy who wrote from Philly that is contemplating shipping me his if i ship him mine. Might be cheaper to Ok from tx then philly from tx..

·
Registered
437 Posts
I am in South Carolina with silver OEM 18" Six spokes for your 18" Chrome. It might be cheaper to SC than OK or TX. The silver contrast might look better.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts