Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
5,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Someone please go race Daytona81. We want to see if a Stock 2010 Hemi can beat a lightly modded Titan. Lets do this:) I wish I was closer, all I'd have to video is my mirror.

·
Banned
1,550 Posts
Lolz... Add me to the list to ;)

·
Banned
4,217 Posts
Someone please go race Daytona81. We want to see if a Stock 2010 Hemi can beat a lightly modded Titan. Lets do this:) I wish I was closer, all I'd have to video is my mirror.
What is slightly modded to him? My chief has the same exact truck as him...we race twice from a dig and I destroyed him both times in my old t at the my t had intake exhaust headers and tune...

·
Registered
5,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
HEs racing rct sometime soon.

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
hopefully sooner than later i want that guy to know his stock hemi is going to get shut down......also YOU need to get a video of when you beat that gti to shut the rest of the guys on here up that have no clue what your truck will do to that thing in the 1/8th....

·
Registered
5,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hopefully sooner than later i want that guy to know his stock hemi is going to get shut down......also YOU need to get a video of when you beat that gti to shut the rest of the guys on here up that have no clue what your truck will do to that thing in the 1/8th....
Talked to him again, he said it makes 260hp, crank or wheels im not sure. Anyways I asked him to come to the track & he said.......maybe. I knew it was ricer talk!! Ill keep pushing him & put some money on the 1/8 mile:) Ill be 8.8 in the 1/8 with headers. 9.005 w/out.

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
no i wouldnt be suprised because a stock titan is slower than slow....no full throttle till 40mph. i wouldnt even dare race anything in a stock titan LOL. cool yeah 260 sounds a little better....he wont even run a 9.3 in the 1/8th on street tires.

·
Banned
1,624 Posts
^^ i've run faster than 9.3 in the 1/8 with street tires... with way less than 260 horsepower too.

I'm starting to wonder what happens to all your **** talking when a guy shows up prepared with drag radials...

·
Registered
5,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
^^ i've run faster than 9.3 in the 1/8 with street tires... with way less than 260 horsepower too.

I'm starting to wonder what happens to all your **** talking when a guy shows up prepared with drag radials...
We put it in 4wd and launch the **** out of you!!

Reactions: JDos1

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
yeah more HP doesnt mean more traction, im not talking sh!t im talking from experience. PERIOD. and at my local track FWD cars with street tires have a lot of trouble running under that

·
Registered
593 Posts
I doubt this race ever even happens. It'll probably be all talk. It's also a stupid race to begin with. Stock Ram versus modded Titan? What does that prove? The Titan should win, it's modded. Needs to be stock vs stock, or modded vs modded. That being said, Daytona81 said if this race does go down for the 1k as wagered, he is going to put a few mods on his truck...then it would be a fair race.

·
Registered
5,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I doubt this race ever even happens. It'll probably be all talk. It's also a stupid race to begin with. Stock Ram versus modded Titan? What does that prove? The Titan should win, it's modded. Needs to be stock vs stock, or modded vs modded. That being said, Daytona81 said if this race does go down for the 1k as wagered, he is going to put a few mods on his truck...then it would be a fair race.
Dude you can think what you want but Daytona81 is the one who called out a Titan. He said STOCK HEMI vs Modded Titan.......And now he's going to add some more mods???? LOL You guys crack me up!!! You act like we called your brand out, we didn't, Daytona81 did!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DUH

If he wanted a Stock hemi vs stock titan he should have said so...............then all this arguing wouldn't have happened because we all know with the WOT restriction we have to 40mph we'd get beat. If he races a stock titan is he going to only push the throttle 80% to make it fair??? Didn't think so!!

·
Registered
593 Posts
Dude you can think what you want but Daytona81 is the one who called out a Titan. He said STOCK HEMI vs Modded Titan.......And now he's going to add some more mods???? LOL You guys crack me up!!! You act like we called your brand out, we didn't, Daytona81 did!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DUH

If he wanted a Stock hemi vs stock titan he should have said so...............then all this arguing wouldn't have happened because we all know with the WOT restriction we have to 40mph we'd get beat. If he races a stock titan is he going to only push the throttle 80% to make it fair??? Didn't think so!!
You must have missed the post where Daytona said "if we are racing for 1k, I'm modding my truck. If it were for 50, I'd say f it and leave it stock". I don't blame him...1k is a big chunk of change.

I know Daytona called any Titan out, but out of all of the oh-so-prideful Titan guys here, only one stepped up and he's now banned. Just saying, I doubt this race ever happens.

I also don't understand some of you though. It seems like every other time a Ram vs Titan thread gets posted its "My stock Titan smoked/would smoke a stock Ram...etc...etc...". But now, it's "Well, Titans have a WOT restriction so we'd get beat".

Or...

It's,"Mann, Titans are underrated on HP/TQ...Nissan underrated the VK56, so it actually puts out more power and thats why it smokes Rams all day". But other tmes it's, "Dude, Rams have 390hp and Titans only have 317hp...stock vs stock isn't fair!".

Well which one is it??? Can't play both sides of the fence. This is the first I hear any of you guys talk about a WOT restriction.

·
Premium Member
2,260 Posts
Daytona was the one that called for a mid modded Titan against his stocker. So the question would be what he wants to prove Jordan? I think it's a stupid race too. Don't know what's up with some of you Hemi jocks.

My Chief just got a beautiful blue 2011 SC Hemi and is calling me out. I don't even race or ever race my Titan... The thought of having 390 Hemi horses must make some think their badazzes can't be beat. I'm gonna try and dust his azz. Wish I had one of those GoPro cameras you can mount in the cab and hope my 140,xxx miles T don't blow up lol..

L

·
Registered
5,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
You must have missed the post where Daytona said "if we are racing for 1k, I'm modding my truck. If it were for 50, I'd say f it and leave it stock". I don't blame him...1k is a big chunk of change.

I know Daytona called any Titan out, but out of all of the oh-so-prideful Titan guys here, only one stepped up and he's now banned. Just saying, I doubt this race ever happens.

I also don't understand some of you though. It seems like every other time a Ram vs Titan thread gets posted its "My stock Titan smoked/would smoke a stock Ram...etc...etc...". But now, it's "Well, Titans have a WOT restriction so we'd get beat".

Or...

It's,"Mann, Titans are underrated on HP/TQ...Nissan underrated the VK56, so it actually puts out more power and thats why it smokes Rams all day". But other tmes it's, "Dude, Rams have 390hp and Titans only have 317hp...stock vs stock isn't fair!".

Well which one is it??? Can't play both sides of the fence. This is the first I hear any of you guys talk about a WOT restriction.
After I get my headers on, I will not fear any Hemi on the road!! Not even a Stock 5.7 charger/challenger. I don't fear them now in the 1/8 mile or red light to red light. Deerslayer is only pre header for a few more weeks:) WATCH OUT HEMI'S DEERSLAYER IS COMING AND HELL IS COMING WITH ME.

But in all seriousness..........................just shut the hell up!!

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
stock titan 2wd has wot restriction till 40 mph anything will beat it until you remove the WOT restriction....

·
Registered
5,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
stock titan 2wd has wot restriction till 40 mph anything will beat it until you remove the WOT restriction....
As much as these guys hang on here you'd think they know all about our Titans as much as they talk about them. If you owned a Corvette 08crew, wouldn't you hang out on the corvette forums? LOL

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
hahahah im sayin' man! SERIOUSLY

·
Registered
593 Posts
After I get my headers on, I will not fear any Hemi on the road!! Not even a Stock 5.7 charger/challenger. I don't fear them now in the 1/8 mile or red light to red light. Deerslayer is only pre header for a few more weeks:) WATCH OUT HEMI'S DEERSLAYER IS COMING AND HELL IS COMING WITH ME.

But in all seriousness..........................just shut the hell up!!

So headers will get your ET down to what? 13.8s? BLAZING FAST!! No Hemi can run those times!

As much as these guys hang on here you'd think they know all about our Titans as much as they talk about them. If you owned a Corvette 08crew, wouldn't you hang out on the corvette forums? LOL

Seriously though...this is the first I've ever heard of a WOT restriction. Not doubting that it exists...it's just funny because before today it was always "no stock hemi truck can beat a stock titan!". Funny how that's changed.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts