Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi, I have put a 2 inch leveling kit on my dads titan. It is a 4X4 offroad with 31 inch tires and it is taller in the front then my 2wd with a 3 inch leveling kit and 1.5 inch block on 33 inch tires. Is the block making it lower or is the rancho strut longer or stiffer. If it is the strut making the difference I want some.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Punctuation is your friend. Gave up trying to figure out what you are asking.

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
What year is your dad's truck?

I dont know if im 100% right, but i think the rancho off road package came with stiffer springs which might account for the difference. Still depends on the year though, im thinking back to 04-05 when things were different. I remember back then people looking for the rancho struts because they did seem to be taller (but i dont remember if it was the strut or the spring).

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
His truck is a 2004

·
Registered
432 Posts
Thanks for fixing the post. Much easier to read.:cheers:

If your dad's T is running the OEM Ranchos, they are stiffer than the regular OEM T struts. I don't believe they are longer though. I swapped my OEM Ranchos out for 9000XLs.

The 4WD models (stock) sit higher than 2WD. That may explain why your dad's T sits higher even if you have the 3" blocks. If you're interested in the OEM Ranchos, let me know. I have a set from my buddies truck that he took off at around 9K miles.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts