Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I searched keywords: alarm, programmable, program with no luck. Anywho, is the factory alarm programmable like most other cars? All I really want to change is unlock ALL doors with ONE push of the button. :upsidedow

Sorry, no manual with the truck I just got last night. :bangit:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,981 Posts
dut said:
I searched keywords: alarm, programmable, program with no luck. Anywho, is the factory alarm programmable like most other cars? All I really want to change is unlock ALL doors with ONE push of the button. :upsidedow

Sorry, no manual with the truck I just got last night. :bangit:

I believe the only feature programmable via the remote is the horn honk feature. You could throw a relay on the factory alarm to activate single pulse (-) locks.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
P-Dizzle said:
I believe the only feature programmable via the remote is the horn honk feature. You could throw a relay on the factory alarm to activate single pulse (-) locks.
Ah okay, I already put that bltch on silent. :cheers:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
92,554 Posts
Hmmmm... I do seem to recall this coming up before and I think it may be an option... Or maybe it was BBF who posted up a relay that would allow this function... Let me look....
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
92,554 Posts
Here's a way to switch them to autolock.... and auto-unlock.... the second one should work as it will then unlock all doors once the button is pressed to unlock the driver's door. Just a relay modification.

http://www.titantalk.com/forums/628087-post8.html
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
92,554 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
92,554 Posts
:huh: Genesis: We kill what we fear..... And we fear what we don't understand.....

I guess Phil was saying, I just don't understand you Dizz... :rofl:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks. :)
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
92,554 Posts
I'll look on my disks tonight when I get home and see if there's anything on them about this.... It would probably be in the owner's manual if there was, but......
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,981 Posts
Blackbeauty said:
:huh: Genesis: We kill what we fear..... And we fear what we don't understand.....

I guess Phil was saying, I just don't understand you Dizz... :rofl:
Love it...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Blackbeauty said:
I'll look on my disks tonight when I get home and see if there's anything on them about this.... It would probably be in the owner's manual if there was, but......
Yea, but.... :jester:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
396 Posts
If you have the Nav system in your truck you can set it for one click unlocks all doors. It's how I have mine. On non Nav, I have no idea.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,981 Posts
70DATSUN said:
If you have the Nav system in your truck you can set it for one click unlocks all doors. It's how I have mine. On non Nav, I have no idea.
That is correct. I had Nav in my 2005. You get quite a few programable features with that option.
 
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top