Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have stock Exhaust Manifolds and Walker B-pipes in like-new condition that I replaced with headers at 9000 miles. I had no codes with the factory exhaust intact. Factory sub is in like-new condition also. Truck was 9 months old when all of these parts were removed. Also, a pair of stock spindles that were removed at about 1000 miles.

Exhaust Manifolds: Sold
Walker catless B-pipes: Sold
RF front seat factory sub: $40 + $20 shipping
Stock Spindles: $Best offer + shipping

I live just North of Houston, and accept paypal.

·
Registered
358 Posts
What's shipping on the B-pipes to 31523?

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What's shipping on the B-pipes to 31523?
I am out of town and should get home 4/20. It shouldn't be much, probably $10-15. If you can wait a couple of days, I'll get you an exact number.

·
Registered
14,534 Posts
will the sub work for non RF systems?

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
Next in line for B-pipes. shipping to 27858

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
will the sub work for non RF systems?
I don't think it would be worth the hassle. It would be best suited for someone who has blown their factory sub and just needs a replacement. I could be wrong, maybe someone else knows for sure.

·
Banned
9 Posts
Thanks for sharing such a nice information.Actually,I am interested for buying it.So tell me,Condition of parts according to you???What is the lowest selling price??And why you want to sell it??

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Thanks for sharing such a nice information.Actually,I am interested for buying it.So tell me,Condition of parts according to you???What is the lowest selling price??And why you want to sell it??
Are you talking about the RF Factory sub? If so, there is one guy ahead of you to buy it. He PMd me yesterday.

It is in like new condition. 9 months old, and was protected under the Driver seat. I'm going to stick with $40 + shipping for now. I replaced it with a Tech12 underseat package that goes in its place.

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I should get home tomorrow, and I will go down the line with shipping quotes. Thanks everyone.

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I'm stuck at work for two more days. I'll get to work on this first thing Monday. Sorry fellas.

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
Any update to this?

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
My apologies to the guys who are waiting for a response from me. I have been very busy and haven't given much attention to TT. I'll get everyone their shipping quotes very soon. I'll contact everyone in line via pm. Thank you.

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I updated the first post with the shipping quotes. Everything is boxed up and ready to ship. I have PMd they guys who spoke up first for each part and I'll go down the line if any of the sales fall through. I appologize again for taking so long to get back to everyone.

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Exhaust Manifolds and Bpipes have shipped.

RF sub and Spindles are still available.

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Bump for spindles and Factory RF sub.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts