Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello I have a 350z with a titan v8 going in it. I need a few parts. Im not looking to spend a fortune on the parts so If you have em and are letting them go cheap please let me know. this is an expensive build and money is needed to be carefully spent.

I need:

2004-2007 engine harness. (uncut and untorn. no modified harnesses.)
2004-2007 ECU (not sure if there is a difference so I need to research. please provide a part # when responding.)
2004-2007 Throttle body.

thank you.

·
Registered
17,713 Posts
Your best bet would be a wreckyard. The 04 ecu is different from all the rest, that's why the bullydog doesn't work on them. Something about going from 1 unit, to several individual units... Might not be the right numbers, but you get the idea

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Your best bet would be a wreckyard. The 04 ecu is different from all the rest, that's why the bullydog doesn't work on them. Something about going from 1 unit, to several individual units... Might not be the right numbers, but you get the idea

i went to the nissan dealer and they ran the vin number my motor cam out of and the ECU part number is the same for 04-07..hmmmmm

·
Registered
17,713 Posts
I might be wrong, but that's something that I thought I heard awhile back. I'd look into it, but I'm on my blackberry lol

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I might be wrong, but that's something that I thought I heard awhile back. I'd look into it, but I'm on my blackberry lol
i know turboxs mad a utec fic for the 350z. All the ecus were supposed to be the same but I guess nissan threw a few pins in new locations on the ecu/ engine harness. They may have done that for the titan.

Do yo know if the 4x4 or 4x2 or whatever types of drive these trcks have matters to me on selecting an ecu? I need any 04-07 ecu. Are there transmission functions in the ECU with the Auto trans or is there a seperate computer for that. I have never ownedan automatic so Im unsure if they use there own computer or they are programmed through the ecu.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts