Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all.
We upgraded a few things on our 2014 Titan and having a little trouble getting rid of the stuff locally where I live, it seems everyone drives a Ford/Chevy! ::crying::

I've got a factory head unit with the back up cam and XM radio posted for sale on Ebay. The brakcets aren't included, we used them on for our aftermarket radio. $200 with free shipping. I can PM the link to my listing if interested. Or if you're local $120.

We put a K&N air intake on, so I have the factory air cleaner assembly (no mass flow sensor included). It's a tad dirty. Looks like I have part numbers 165007S010 & 165767S000. I am not sure if my friend and boyfriend took off, or if there was even any factory bolts. So, I am selling it without the bolts/screws, but it does come with the clamps and whatever is pictured or left over in the box I have it in. Has about 32,000 miles of use. $75+ buyer covers shipping. I will disassemble the rest of it and try to fit it in my K&N box to ship. Or of course just $75 local.

I am located South East Texas. Beaumont/Port Neches area. I can send any of these back with my mom this weekend who lives in North East Houston around Humble, and you can meet her for any of these parts. Around her area please. I don't want her driving all over Houston to get rid of my crap. :big_grin:

If you want more pics, let me know!

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts