Nissan Titan Forum banner

Stock Ride Height?

14K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  Carbeaux 
#1 ·
Hey All,

Noob here. Well, I had an Xterra for 10 years and was active on XterraFirma.com, now I drive a Titan, so I'm not a complete noob.

I just bought a 2006 Titan CC Texas Edition. Does any one know what the stock / factory ride height is supposed to be? I'm not so worried about the back, but the front seems low to me. It is even left to right, but just seems lower than normal for a truck. Probably because I'm use to a lifted Xterra with 31's under it.

Just eyeballing it I'd say it could come up 1/2 inch to a full 1 inch and it would look more normal.

#3 ·
Like Titan or Die said, the older trucks (04-07) have quite a bit of rake to them, especially the 2wd trucks. If I'm remembering right, my 2wd 06 was 34 3/4" to the center of the front wheel arch while the back was 37 1/4" to the center. So if your measurements are near those numbers then its stock. I'm now sitting at 36 1/4" in the front with the addition of the Bilstein 5100's height adjustable shocks and it looks much better.

BTW, just an FYI, the Titan comes with 32 1/2" tires stock, so your already ahead of your Xterra's 31's:cheers:

#4 ·
Welcome to the boards, GT! If your '06 is sitting on a bone stock suspension, you're sitting about 2.5" lower in the front than the rear. A PRG level kit, or an NCD will get you all leveled out. If you want just a tad bit of that rake, but still want it higher, put the 2.5" level kit on the front and a 1" block in the rear. That's the "mini lift" you'll see on the PRGProducts website, and what you'll see in my gallery on my truck.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.