Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 05 titan. Im looking to see if anyone would be intrested in my stock seats , There that dark grey/ green color... The reason im selling them is cause i would like to do 4 high back bucket seats in my truck... Let me know

·
Registered
202 Posts
Did they come out of one with the center console or the fold down storage and do you have any pictures

cst silver said:
I have a 05 titan. Im looking to see if anyone would be intrested in my stock seats , There that dark grey/ green color... The reason im selling them is cause i would like to do 4 high back bucket seats in my truck... Let me know

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They have the big center consol. Anyone make me an offer i need these gone asap.... My truck is completely torn down right now, And im getting all black carpet and seats maybe a cage idk yet so if guys want anything else let me know

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
cst silver said:
They have the big center consol. Anyone make me an offer i need these gone asap.... My truck is completely torn down right now, And im getting all black carpet and seats maybe a cage idk yet so if guys want anything else let me know
So what are you doing, tearing out your whole interior? Do you have the floor shifter or column? Im looking for some interior pieces as spares to paint. Do you have anything like that available?

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I havent figured out what im doing with all the dash stuff, Im thinkin about pulling the stock gauge cluster out and putting autometer cobalt gauges in there, The gauges on our trucks suck they barily move haha. but the shifter i have to keep mines on colum. i have a sub box for sale that goes under the rear seats that holds 2-10's its covered in grey to match the factory carpet. i have a lower billet grill powder coated black that goes in your bumper.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.