Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My SE came with the small power/heated mirrors, and I do a lot of towing. My only other choice at that time was an LE with the Big Tow package and that deal was out of my budget. :huh:

I got a set of the big tow mirrors for my SE and now the smaller stock ones are surplus.

I checked the local body shop's replacement parts catalog, and it looks like $200 is a fair price, I'll pay up to 10% in shipping, or $20 of it, whichever comes first.

Let me know if you're interested.

If you want to talk about the price, let's talk!

Steamguy

·
Registered
8 Posts
When you swapped the mirrors, what did you find for connectors to the electrical? I have the tow mirrors with memory and am freaked by the lower mirror. Might buy yours and change to the little ones.
Steamguy said:
My SE came with the small power/heated mirrors, and I do a lot of towing. My only other choice at that time was an LE with the Big Tow package and that deal was out of my budget. :huh:

I got a set of the big tow mirrors for my SE and now the smaller stock ones are surplus.

I checked the local body shop's replacement parts catalog, and it looks like $200 is a fair price, I'll pay up to 10% in shipping, or $20 of it, whichever comes first.

Let me know if you're interested.

If you want to talk about the price, let's talk!

Steamguy

·
Registered
78 Posts
check your PM

RedRocket I sent you a PM,

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Mirrors are now on Ebay

All,

I tried a trade with a local guy and nothing would work, so I am putting the mirrors up for sale on Ebay.

Thanks for stopping by to look, and I wish you well in the bidding.

Steamguy

1 - 5 of 5 Posts