Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
13,026 Posts
Its a 60 HP diablo tune, so the chip is turned down and its made by diablo so its a POS. Put a real tune on there thats made for max power and has transmission tuning, like the SCT with innovative (the trucks run 13s with just that tune). Since the video is so ****ty im not sure how he launched either, put that sucker in 4hi and build boost makes for a crazy launch. The Titan is a very fast truck, but its not properly tuned diesel fast

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
This vid is at least 4-5 years old.

·
Registered
14,146 Posts
^^^ i LOOOOOOOVE when the same vids pop up on here ever few months haha.

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
Trust me we've seen them all b/c a lot of the time it's one of our own videos!

·
Registered
6,462 Posts
sorry fellas. New here... Thought the vid was interesting enough to break the ice!
ive never seen it:teethmast thanks for postin it man, love seeing a T smoke anything:bangit:

·
Registered
14,146 Posts

·
Registered
979 Posts
F350 ps are so slow. I drove my dads all the way from ma to nj yesterday and its acceleration sucks. If you wanna be pissed off and fly by some guy you just look like a tard cause its so slow. Lol

Sent from my DROIDX using AutoGuide App

·
Registered
869 Posts
There's an F350 here that's fully Banks equipped and tuned. It runs in the 12's on 35's.

:eek2:

Reactions: vilim12

·
Registered
17,713 Posts
F350 ps are so slow. I drove my dads all the way from ma to nj yesterday and its acceleration sucks. If you wanna be pissed off and fly by some guy you just look like a tard cause its so slow. Lol

Because its stock. A modded diesel is nothing to f*ck with. My pops diesel can smoke his 35's going 65.... Try getting a little 5.6l gas engine to crank out 1650ftlbs. Don't get me wrong, I love my truck. But I'd trade it for a diesel in a heartbeat.

·
Registered
979 Posts
Oh i no my dads his bone stock. Ive tryin to convince him for awhile to buy a bullydog but he wont. Someday. Lol

·
Registered
585 Posts
my dad has an early 2000's model f250 with the 7.3l diesel and the bullydog REALLY woke it up

1 - 20 of 26 Posts