Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
18" wheels. Just took these off my truck. There scratched up from me driving through a river. Located in Texarkana, Tx.

$40

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here is one picture. I will get close ups tomorrow.

Attachments

·
Registered
775 Posts
$40?!? As in FORTY dollars?!? If that's correct and the pics look nice, I'll take 'em! Perfect candidates for powder coating! Can't wait to see the pics!!:bouncy:

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
$40! As in $10 a piece! They are in my way. MuskyHunter wrote me first. Then Buildwonder. I'll be back tomorrow with pictures. Will ship at buyers expense. I have no idea what shipping would cost. Anyone know the best way to ship them?

·
Registered
775 Posts
Scott. said:
$40! As in $10 a piece! They are in my way. MuskyHunter wrote me first. Then Buildwonder. I'll be back tomorrow with pictures. Will ship at buyers expense. I have no idea what shipping would cost. Anyone know the best way to ship them?

Damn you, MuskyHunter! Damn you, damn you, damn you! You're a quick drawing SOB! J/K! :rofl: :cheers:

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
shipping will probably be around 30-40 each wheel. At least thats what ive been quoted for shipping wheels. They are around 35 pounds each.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well now that the pictures are up, I'm going to wait and see if MuskyHunter wants them. And if he don't then Buildwonder.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Scott. said:
Well now that the pictures are up, I'm going to wait and see if MuskyHunter wants them. And if he don't then Buildwonder.
Well keep in touch cause if they dont i definalty will, and I can come pick them up cause im not too far from you.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Musky didn't want them so Buildwonder has the next shot. If he don't want them, there all yours. It would be a whole lot easier for me if he don't want them so I didn't have to ship them.

·
Registered
775 Posts
They're all yours, Husker1206! As good a deal as they are, they need a little more prep for powder coating than I expected. Thanks for giving me the second opportunity to buy them, Scott. Pretty good of you to keep track of who emailed you and in what order. A lesser person would've just sold them to whomever. Welcome to TitanTalk!:cheers:

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
put my name in the hat if there's no takers - Fox Delta!!

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Buildwonder said:
They're all yours, Husker1206! As good a deal as they are, they need a little more prep for powder coating than I expected. Thanks for giving me the second opportunity to buy them, Scott. Pretty good of you to keep track of who emailed you and in what order. A lesser person would've just sold them to whomever. Welcome to TitanTalk!:cheers:

That's cool. I glad the pictures are showing the shape there in. I don't want anyone to think these are perfect wheels, cause there not. I wish they were in better shape, but that's why there so cheap.

Oh and I try to handle business the best I can. Husker1206 your next. Fox your name is in the hat!

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Still waiting on Husker. Let me know something.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I tried to contact the last 2 guys that said they wanted them and neither one of them has responded. So these wheels are still for sale if someone wants them.

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
Sorry - haven't been on in a couple of days -- I'll respond to your PM

1 - 19 of 19 Posts