Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 113 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey Guys I Went To The Local 1/4 Mile Track In Baytown And I Saw A 4 Door 07 Tundra 5.7l Run His Best Of 14.7 And He Told Me It Was Stock And His Friend Was Up There In A Single Cab 5.7l Tundra Which Was Also Stock And Ran A 14.1 In The 1/4 Mile So I Think Everyone Need To Becareful Of These New Trucks, Or Put Alot Of Mods They Still Had Paper Tag .........oh And I Ran A [email protected] Mph WHICH WAS COOL CAUSE I TIED IT WITH MY TIME WITH 20'S WITH 58* DEG WEATHER AND THIS TIME I DID IT WITH 17'S @ 75* WEATHER

·
Registered
49 Posts
So my truck can run a 14.1 stock?! Holy ****, I wish there was a track somewhere around here to run....

·
Banned
343 Posts
DAYTONA81 said:
Hey Guys I Went To The Local 1/4 Mile Track In Baytown And I Saw A 4 Door 07 Tundra 5.7l Run His Best Of 14.7 And He Told Me It Was Stock And His Friend Was Up There In A Single Cab 5.7l Tundra Which Was Also Stock And Ran A 14.1 In The 1/4 Mile So I Think Everyone Need To Becareful Of These New Trucks, Or Put Alot Of Mods They Still Had Paper Tag .........oh And I Ran A [email protected] Mph WHICH WAS COOL CAUSE I TIED IT WITH MY TIME WITH 20'S WITH 58* DEG WEATHER AND THIS TIME I DID IT WITH 17'S @ 78* WEATHER
very impressive... i knew they were gonna be rockets out of the box. i hear all these people talking trash about them but say what you want, the truck is a beast. I'm looking forward to seeing them run as well. I can only imagine the possibility's of a blower...

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Nice we got a chevy, Toyota , and doge posting on a Titan sight. Nice!!

·
Premium Member
31,154 Posts
jbglenn said:
Nice we got a chevy, Toyota , and doge posting on a Titan sight. Nice!!
Deep down inside they really want a Titan.......:haveredfl :upsidedow

·
Registered
146 Posts
It's all good......We all love trucks!

·
Banned
343 Posts
redneckpapa1996 said:
Deep down inside they really want a Titan.......:haveredfl :upsidedow
haha:hahano: ...:huh:

·
Registered
273 Posts
DAYTONA81 said:
Hey Guys I Went To The Local 1/4 Mile Track In Baytown And I Saw A 4 Door 07 Tundra 5.7l Run His Best Of 14.7 And He Told Me It Was Stock And His Friend Was Up There In A Single Cab 5.7l Tundra Which Was Also Stock And Ran A 14.1 In The 1/4 Mile So I Think Everyone Need To Becareful Of These New Trucks, Or Put Alot Of Mods They Still Had Paper Tag .........oh And I Ran A [email protected] Mph WHICH WAS COOL CAUSE I TIED IT WITH MY TIME WITH 20'S WITH 58* DEG WEATHER AND THIS TIME I DID IT WITH 17'S @ 78* WEATHER
I don't know if I believe that. The L's run 13's SC'ed but a NA Tundra running really close to a 13 stock has got to be BS. I don't care what they run, they still fUgly lol. I've got plenty of those go fast mods so I'm not worried.:gunz:

·
Banned
343 Posts
I dont know why it dosent ssem right ... the L has 380hp 450tq. the tundra has 381hp 401tq. I dont see why a Regular cab cant pull those numbers...

·
Registered
273 Posts
zo6freak said:
I dont know why it dosent ssem right ... the L has 380hp 450tq. the tundra has 381hp 401tq. I dont see why a Regular cab cant pull those numbers...
The L was made to go fast. The Tundra looks heavier and I'm sure it isn't tuned for speed like the L. Hard to believe it came off the line fast and it isn't even broken in yet.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I'm not sure how fast my truck is but it pulls like a mofo all over. I can say that it's hard to take off without spinning the wheels like crazy. If he was a good driver I can see him pulling those times though. If anyone is interested I'll try to post up a video of my truck doing 0-60mph tonite when I get home.

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
mikecheat04 said:
I'm not sure how fast my truck is but it pulls like a mofo all over. I can say that it's hard to take off without spinning the wheels like crazy. If he was a good driver I can see him pulling those times though. If anyone is interested I'll try to post up a video of my truck doing 0-60mph tonite when I get home.

As does mine. I dont think too many folks will care to see the video at Titan Talk, You might wana try Tundra soultions just my.02.:thumbsup:

·
Banned
343 Posts
jbglenn said:
As does mine. I dont think too many folks will care to see the video at Titan Talk, You might wana try Tundra soultions just my.02.:thumbsup:
i wouldnt mind seeing the video... why are you acting so close mined about the tundra and having other trucks represented on your site?

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
I bought my Titan right after seeing the tundras just cause i hated the looks. They DID have a red TRD concept single cab at the La auto show that looked sweet though! i just cant do singlecabs anymore its unpracticle, unless i was loaded and had a play truck

·
Registered
805 Posts
SSThunder said:
I don't care what they run, they still fUgly lol.
Have you seen the new Silverado's lately? Now that's Fugly!!!

·
Registered
126 Posts
Hemi4Me said:
Have you seen the new Silverado's lately? Now that's Fugly!!!
I have to agree. I have become more of a fan of the prev gen Chevy. And then the 08 Super Dutys are even uglier than that its an ugly truck building contest I tell ya.

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
zo6freak said:
i wouldnt mind seeing the video... why are you acting so close mined about the tundra and having other trucks represented on your site?

I subscribed here to get more insight on my great Nissan truck. Not to hear chebby dudes and turd dudes and hemi dudes telling me how great their truck are and how my truck doesn't compare. If I wanted insight on those particular models I would subscribe to the appropriate brand Forums. It's kinda like trolling in my book. It would be like me going to z06 forums and telling them about my Titan, No one would care. They are there to talk about z06's not Titan's. Same here, more Titan not the other crap. Come on, you got a hemi dude posting what he saw and then a Tundra dude thats doesn't know crap about his truck chimming in and then you piping in on a Nissan Forum. No real benefit for me, a Nissan owner hearing about other brands on MY forum.

Does your truck forums suck and you guys feel the need to come over here and hang out and brag, or do you secretly wish you had a Titan and are wannabee's

·
Registered
34,397 Posts
zo6freak said:
I wouldn't mind seeing the video either! I don't mind other trucks being here at all, as long as they aren't here talking sh!t. Not a one these guys in this thread is talking sh!t about the Titan, besides, this is the war stories area! I wish I lived closer to some of the other guys on here, I would like to go out and play!

1 - 20 of 113 Posts