Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok guys after my wife's recent trip to the Score Baja 1000 we (mostly me)have decided to get some more power out of the truck, and since shes a chaser on a team , migth as well suit up the truck

these are the future list of mods and i need help or advise on them, thanks

1-tranny shift kit, transego or what ever is spelled.
2-s7/s2 cams
3-ecu reprogramer(main issue here) or just do the *2 advance but many people told me that it cant me done to a 04 CC 4x4 unless you have a programer(which i have no idea to buy)

i honetly have no idea what to do on the ecu issue but what i know is that i want to keep the 86 oct use...

thanks for the help guys

and also i did use the search but could find anything that answered my issues.. thanks guys

·
Registered
924 Posts
Handheld tuners like the bulldog and superchips are good if you are not adding headers, swapping out your intake, adding headers or cams. If you are adding cams like you stated and you will probably will add headers then you will need to get custom tuned, Uprev.

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Handheld tuners like the bulldog and superchips are good if you are not adding headers, swapping out your intake, adding headers or cams. If you are adding cams like you stated and you will probably will add headers then you will need to get custom tuned, Uprev.
i actually already have headers(a very needed mod by the way) and k&n oem replacement. so later will be the cams and a tune.. but who does the uprev ?? near El Paso,TX..or Tucson, AZ

1 - 4 of 4 Posts