Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Banned
2,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WOW

'05 Nissan Titan 4WD SE

Denver really does have awesome deals! $9,988 for an Armada SE and this Titan for a GREAT PRICE! LOL :ftard:

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
There is some-thing wrong with that I'm sure! I don't want a Crew-Cab but if I could get a deal like that I could make a acceptation I'm sure.

·
Banned
2,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There is some-thing wrong with that I'm sure! I don't want a Crew-Cab but if I could get a deal like that I could make a acceptation I'm sure.
4 grand for that truck, I'm sure anyone would make an acception lol

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
4 grand for that truck, I'm sure anyone would make an acception lol
If there I.Q. is above 3 they will. And it's 4x4 but I just thank there is something wrong.

·
Banned
2,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I emailed the guy..havn't gotten anything back yet

·
Registered
1,216 Posts

·
Banned
2,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
The smart people are the ones who don't need correct spelling in order to read :hi:
I try to use correct spelling and punctuation most off the time but if I spell something wrong and it get's the point across then I'm happy. :lol:

·
Premium Member
2,005 Posts
GRAMMAR NAZI'S! Lol. It has been flagged. Anyone want to tell me what was on the page?

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Well if your IQ is above 3, you will...

Apparently, we now know where you stand on the intellectual front....
Ok, I have to admit I stepped into that!

·
Registered
723 Posts
I try to use correct spelling and punctuation most off the time but if I spell something wrong and it get's the point across then I'm happy. :lol:
*I try to use correct spelling and punctuation most of the time, but if I spell something wrong and it gets the point across then I'm happy.*

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
That's minor compared to "acceptation".... :lol:

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
Ever do your own taxes? :lol:

·
Banned
2,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yeah guys leave him alone. god damn lol Even I spelled it wrong! it's jsut a word!

Times I to want go play sand in box!!

·
Premium Member
22,390 Posts
If there I.Q. is above 3 they will. And it's 4x4 but I just thank there is something wrong.
You thank your grandmother for the nice suncatcher she bought you for Christmas. I think there is some serious lack of....oh I give up.

Just please put a little more effort into your words. You'll thank me when you are trying to get a job and your potential manager pulls up this post and thinks you are a retard and gives the job to good ol' Mary Beth down the road because she looks like she can suck the chrome off a trailer hitch and you spell like a second grader.

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
Yeah guys leave him alone. god damn lol Even I spelled it wrong! it's jsut a word!

Times I to want go play sand in box!!
Fear not... You're in the same boat... :lol:

1 - 20 of 65 Posts