Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
ttz32 said:
Buddy of mine who owns www.conceptzperformance.com let me know that StopTec has a brake kit available for the Titan. I don't know the specifics yet, but he said they're HUGE!
I saw them online just yesterday. If I'm not mistaken, they're around $3300. :huh: But, then again, if people spend more than that to bling out wheels on a TRUCK, more power to 'em...

Here's the kit...

·
Registered
47 Posts
stevnmd said:
I saw them online just yesterday. If I'm not mistaken, they're around $3300. :huh: But, then again, if people spend more than that to bling out wheels on a TRUCK, more power to 'em...

Here's the kit...
and you have to have 19" wheels!!!!!!!
DAYUM!!!

·
Registered
75 Posts
Brakes

I don't see a need for this, since the Titan already has the best braking performance in the 1/2 tons. But it is great to see all of the parts coming out of the woodwork.

·
Banned
1,451 Posts
70boss said:
I don't see a need for this, since the Titan already has the best braking performance in the 1/2 tons. But it is great to see all of the parts coming out of the woodwork.
I agree. It's always nice to see parts come out quickly for a first model year vehicle... but the Titan already has some pretty massive 12.6" discs.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Yeah give it time though...See alot of companies see this type of thing as well lets get this product out before others do...They know that people are gonna be hungry for mods..So they charge more while they can..

But once others start producing,you'll see a better drop in prices.....

·
Registered
278 Posts
FYI this should go into the brake and wheel forum :hat:

·
Premium Member
2,369 Posts
LOL well this thread was actually started before the breakup of the topic headings so initially no. But now that they have, I need to take some time out and go back and move some of the old around to the new areas and combine some probably....

Chris

·
Premium Member
468 Posts
70boss said:
[email protected]!....hahahaha

HS

p.s. ....need...lol....

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
RI Xterra said:
Here's a pic of the kit on a Titan... ;)

if that is the kit on a titan, what size are those wheels? b/c a 380 mm those rotors are HUGE. it reminds me of those guys who put 19"s on their acuras and never put bigger brakes so the rotors look like 5". lol

1 - 12 of 12 Posts