Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just got my titan last week. i haven't decided what to put in my little storage compartment behind the driver side rear wheel. i was wondering what everybody is putting in theirs. sorry for my lack of creativity

·
Registered
29 Posts
tie-downs, bungie cords, trailer tongue locks, trailer light adapters, my kids.

·
Premium Member
4,088 Posts
This is what glm1157 keeps in his.

·
Super Moderator
93,617 Posts
tow strap for the fords I have to pull out of the ditch

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks for the ideas. i don't think im going to help any fords out. that's what they get for driving around like maniacs. i almost got rear ended by two fords yesterday. i think glm1157 has the right idea. i wonder if that would pass the road test.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Tow strap and a few spare tie-down straps. I store the cleats in the under seat bin in my CC.

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
I keep a FORD tow strap and Chevy jumper cables in mine:jester:

·
Registered
989 Posts
I have the tie down cleats, ratchet tie downs, a rag, and I think jumper cables cause of battery problems I've had a while ago.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Jumper cables in mine - too much of a pain to wind them all up neat enough to store in the cab.

·
Registered
411 Posts
I keep my..........oh wait, I dont have one:huh:

·
Registered
14,534 Posts
Ah, mine empty right now.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
437 Posts
I keep an air compressor, tie down ratchet straps, and a few wrenches.

·
Registered
2,484 Posts
tool bag with an assortment of simple hand tools. screwdrivers, pliers etc.
Drawbar, locking hitch pin, mr clean magic eraser (works great for scuffs on interior plastic!) Bag with ratchet tie downs. I think thats it

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
let's see... a couple tools, a bag containing a tow strap, hitch receiver pin, tie down straps, bungees, LED headlight, black leather gloves, and a couple other things I can't remember....keep jumper cables on the top shelf.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Right now I have crushed beer cans, put them there so they didn't blow out of the bed while we were driving down the road. We were dove hunting and didn't have a trash can so the box worked great. I am sure it will smell real nice once I open it too.

·
Premium Member
1,840 Posts
I just squeezed a jug of antifreeze in there...ya neeeever know

·
Registered
740 Posts
basic tools... hammer, screwdrivers, wrenches, small socket set,razor knife, duct tape.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts