Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have these for sale in the Buy/Sell area.
I'm posting here to get feedback.
Hopefully I can get your comments?
Like it? Hate it? How would you improve it?
Thanks!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
15,661 Posts
do you make these? or found something that would fit? if you could do one half size i would buy it. i currently have a metal mess basket in there, but it doesnt fit very good.
just the back half of that one would be perfect.

Edit: just saw your sale thread. $30 is a little steep for me right now. maybe next paycheck.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
do you make these? or found something that would fit? if you could do one half size i would buy it. i currently have a metal mess basket in there, but it doesnt fit very good.
just the back half of that one would be perfect.

Edit: just saw your sale thread. $30 is a little steep for me right now. maybe next paycheck.
I have had a mold made, so it is not something I can 'half'!
It is very light, and lifts out quite easily.
Please remember, the $30 does cover any shipping charges. If you live near Moreno Valley, Ca. I can take $5 off, if you pick it up.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thats a lot better than the coin holder I have. Is it shallow enough to work with factory DVD player?
Yes it will work with the factory DVD player!

·
Registered
327 Posts
Free bump for ya. I love it, think I'll be ordering one. This eliminates so much unsued space in the center console!!

Reactions: proarmwrestler

·
Registered
745 Posts
I like it, It would be handy for sure. My truck is a non-dvd model so that space is just huge there.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just an update for anyone interested.

I'll have black ones available for shipping on Friday 2/4/11.
Carbon Fiber and Wood Grain should be ready next week.
All are thirty dollars shipped anywhere in the lower forty eight states.
Please be sure to specify which kind you want in your PM or email.
PayPal is: proarmwrestler AT gmail DOT com
Or if your doing Ebay bucks, search Ebay for: Titan Console Tray Insert

·
Registered
120 Posts
Just an update for anyone interested.

I'll have black ones available for shipping on Friday 2/4/11.
Carbon Fiber and Wood Grain should be ready next week.
All are thirty dollars shipped anywhere in the lower forty eight states.
Please be sure to specify which kind you want in your PM or email.
PayPal is: proarmwrestler AT gmail DOT com
Or if your doing Ebay bucks, search Ebay for: Titan Console Tray Insert
Just ordered one through Ebay, look forward to getting it and I'll give you and everyone else my thoughts after I get it.

Thanks!!

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Good idea! I want to see a carbon fiber one so I know which I like better.
As soon as I can get the mold guy to work out the warping issue with the carbon fiber material (simulated of course) and the wood grain, I'll post pictures.
The carbon fiber one is going to look super sweet! I'll have to replace my prototype with one, for sure.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
2/11/2011 UPDATE!!!
I finally have some black ones to ship.
Several people will be receiving theirs on Monday or Tuesday.
I hope to have the carbon fiber and the wood grain by the end of next week (18th)

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Just ordered one through Ebay, look forward to getting it and I'll give you and everyone else my thoughts after I get it.

Thanks!!
I sure hope they are good thoughts!!! :coolsmile

·
Registered
16 Posts
I am going to order one too. Just a tip for ebay I would add storage to your title. You might get more hits that way. To me storage is more of a open search term. Just my .02.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I am going to order one too. Just a tip for ebay I would add storage to your title. You might get more hits that way. To me storage is more of a open search term. Just my .02.
DONE!
Hopefully your .02 will help me pay for the ones I had to buy from the mold guy to get them to everyone @ $30
:bump::bump:

·
Super Moderator
37,027 Posts
you should have had them at the HB meet ... I think I will get one :)

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
you should have had them at the HB meet ... I think I will get one :)
That was the plan, but the mold guy didn't come through. I ended up with just flyers.
Still hounding him to fix the warping problem the carbon fiber and wood grain models.

·
Registered
120 Posts
I sure hope they are good thoughts!!! :coolsmile
I posted my thoughts/review in the buy/sell section so I'll keep this brief. Hope to add some photos tonight. Overall very pleased with the product, I will be looking to smooth out the underside in the near future. Doesn't impact the product, as it's on the bottom that isn't visible, but I would prefer it be a little smoother. Thanks for the great product and service!!

·
Registered
103 Posts
I posted my thoughts/review in the buy/sell section so I'll keep this brief. Hope to add some photos tonight. Overall very pleased with the product, I will be looking to smooth out the underside in the near future. Doesn't impact the product, as it's on the bottom that isn't visible, but I would prefer it be a little smoother. Thanks for the great product and service!!
Mine should arrive today. Just tracked it and my mailman has it out for delivery later today. I love new parts, even if no one ever really sees them! :p

·
Premium Member
310 Posts
Nice idea, that storage space is Huge and not very efficient. I think I will buy one within the next couple weeks.

1 - 20 of 78 Posts