Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2008 SE 4x4. I have wanted to put a new exhaust on my truck since I got it. Was always too cheap and socially responsible to put a loud, obnoxious exhaust on. Until Now. I discovered electric exhaust cutouts a year ago and seriously looked into them, but since they are technically illegal in WV and I don't have a shop that I know will pass inspection on it, decided to pass. I found a company called Valvetronics that makes valved mufflers. There is basically a valve inside the muffler that can open straight through or close and act like a normal muffler. Pretty pricey, but the quality seems to be there. Just got the parts in today, as soon as school breaks for the winter, I will be installing them. Got some tips too, while I was at it. By the way, the thread on electric Titans is one of the greatest conversations I have heard in years.
Drinkware Kitchen appliance Fluid Serveware Home appliance
Hand Drinkware Fluid Finger Sleeve
Drinkware Kitchen appliance Fluid Serveware Home appliance
Hand Drinkware Fluid Finger Sleeve

·
Registered
233 Posts
Let us know how it works for you.........!
I had two high flow cats installed last week to help cut down on inside cab noise! Worked 100%! My Titan has long tubes and for three years had no cats, but is tuned by uprev for no cats. I have the B motor which can run on pure E85 gas.
With the cats installed the noise is gone in my cab, have the 3" JBA cat-back with a Dynoflow muffler. Freaking maggie-flow burnt out completely. Hollow tin can! Now I'm happy with my Titan.
Wheel Tire Automotive tire Car Motor vehicle

My Titan is a 2005 with 250,000 miles.

·
Registered
2017 titan sv 4x4 with tech, convinience, tow, navigation, and Texas packages
4,318 Posts
Those mufflers are pretty sweet

·
Premium Member
73,320 Posts
Straight piped Titans sound like pure crap. Poppy, racky, crap.

Reactions: CBEllis

·
Premium Member
73,320 Posts
Edit. Double post

1 - 6 of 6 Posts