Nissan Titan Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
***** WHY CONTINUE TO PAY THAT HIGH MONTHLY CABLE BILL/SATELLITE TV BILL?********
Cable TV will continue to go up in price.. The Cable Companies know that people are creatures of habit and being comfortable with a longevity and proven product. Remember when Cable TV first came out and how much of a novelty it was.. How about when Satellite TV came out and offered even more TV Entertainment and people were guarded about...
For months I have been speaking and showing many things about the FUTURE OF TV ENTERTAINMENT.. Streaming is something we hear about all the time when we are watching something. The network makes it known to the viewer they can also view live streaming.
I have this SBK1, a streaming device which gives me the same channels Cable gives plus much, much, and more. Movies, TV shows (past and present)... You name the shows or movies and this box has it.. Sports.. I DO NOT need the Sports Packages that Cable and Satellite offer, which one has to pay for.. The Box gives me ALL those.. PPV too ( UFC AND WWE). I know many of you pay for this stuff too..
Than there is the question about is this legal.. IT IS VERY LEGAL because you simply are NOT DOWNLOADING ANYTHING....
With the SBK1 is a one time price.. YES, A ONE TIME PRICE... NO MONTH BILL.. It can be paid by PAYPAL. The Customer Service is AWESOME.. The Price for the Box is $190.00.... A steal. Add up the numbers.. Add up the month amount you pay for Cable, Sports Packages, PPV, and NetFLIX..
Contact Me and You Will Be GLAD YOU DID!!!!

$190 shipped to the lower 48. This is great for college and home use. no fee's, just pug into your internet line or wifi.

Attachments

· Super Moderator
167,617 Posts
Perhaps you should stick to Titan related posts. This one reeks of :spam:

Thread closed.

Reactions: TheHops
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.