Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey All,

I'm looking at purchasing a used 2018 or 2019 Titan XD and am trying to figure out if you can stream music from a phone either by bluetooth or USB plug. Either is fine with me, but it is definately somethint on my list to be checked.

Thanks for the help.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Yes, both are possible with a stock truck. I stream both music on my phone and from Spotify all the time.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Absolutely yes, they both work. But in order to prevent my music from being paused due to unstable network, I would rather download my songs before streaming them. I used DumpMedia Spotify Music Converter to get my favorite music on Spotify and import them to the car by USB cable. :giggle:

·
Registered
231 Posts
Absolutely yes, they both work. But in order to prevent my music from being paused due to unstable network, I would rather download my songs before streaming them. I used DumpMedia Spotify Music Converter to get my favorite music on Spotify and import them to the car by USB cable. :giggle:
Sounds like a lot of work. I just set Spotify to download my favorite playlists to local storage so you don't need a network connection at all.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts