Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone running a street tires on 18" factory rims? i see alot of AT tires but my titan is street only. i just picked up my '08 factory wheels from getting powder coated and was looking for some suggestions for tires. thanks!

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
tomorrow! they aren't mounted and i still need to paint the caps but i will be leaving the "nissan" in the caps chrome.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
these will be mounted in the next week or two. still trying to decide on tires. hope everyone enjoys the new year!

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i purchased them locally for $300 and then had them done. the company charged $80 for sandblasting the set and $45 each for the poweder coating. i figured that $560 wasn't that bad of an investment.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I've got the Toyo Proxes S/T 305/60R18 and they've been great. They are also less expensive than the A/T tires.

·
Registered
287 Posts
blackjack 7 said:
i purchased them locally for $300 and then had them done. the company charged $80 for sandblasting the set and $45 each for the poweder coating. i figured that $560 wasn't that bad of an investment.
How long did it take them to do it? $260 to have them done sounds nice. I just wouldn't be able to go without my truck for more than a couple of days. I wonder if anybody would send me there wheels so I can get them powder coated then send my stock ones to them after I get it done?

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
they were done in a week because of christmas but could have been done sooner. i couldn't have my truck without wheels that long either so that is why i bought them. i will keep the stock LE wheels unitl i decide what to do with them.

adman, i like those tires and that is what i am looking for!

·
Registered
197 Posts
I have a set of General UHP tires on my 22's but they come in your size to, price is great and handle better than TOYO or any of the higher line brands, especially in the rain.

Attachments

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
HPDTITAN said:
I have a set of General UHP tires on my 22's but they come in your size to, price is great and handle better than TOYO or any of the higher line brands, especially in the rain.
nice ride!! got any info on that side exhaust setup you are running??

·
Registered
197 Posts
blackjack 7 said:
nice ride!! got any info on that side exhaust setup you are running??
Yea its a one in two out flowmaster custom from local shop..$400.00 installed.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
check out the thread "finally had the time and...."

that is the 99% finished product. i installed the caps yesterday and will post pics of that by the weekend.

·
Registered
245 Posts
those gunmetal wheels look awesome! what color is your truck?

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
sorry, no gunmetal!! they are powdercoated a black and actually i believe it is a satin black. my truck is red brawn but really needs a wash & wax! my next project will be to match my factory blah gray step rails with the same black look.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts