Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a few things for sale, PM me if you are intersted in any of it.

1. Street Scene Front Grille (Good condition but sags. Surely there is a way to prevent it from sagging.) Not really interested in shipping this thing but will consider it. $60.00

2. Banks 3" Y-pipe and 3" pipe from muffler back with Banks big nasty tip. $60.00

3. Dynomax Bullet 2.5" muffler. New in Box. $40.00 shipped.

4. I also make front and rear door speaker adapters out of 3/4" MDF. This will allow you to put 6.5" speakers in the front doors. The rears are not necessary but I will make them if you want them. $30.00 shipped.

I live in the Houston area.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
can ya get me a quote for the grille to 92026? very interested in it :)

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, as soon as I get a price Ill get back to you. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
Hmmm... anyone ever tried Banks pipes with a Bullet?

·
Registered
14,146 Posts
shipping for the banks pipes to 85353?? I have some money in my paypal right now too. I'm very interested in the banks pipes. I already have the muffler, lookin for a y pipe, 3" pipes, and of course the fatty tip.

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
Hey hey... i got dibs on the grille lol

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i'm in houston, how much for that bullet local ?
dibs on the bullet.
do you have the model number by any chance ?
Ill take $30.00 local for the Bullet. Let me know if you want it. Its model # 24215

I also have a sale pending on the grill and banks pipe and tip. If it falls through I will reply to those who were interested. Thanks for the inquiries and sorry its taking so long to respond. Work OWNS my ***!

·
Registered
14,146 Posts
Hope your deal falls through so i can buy the pipes. :)

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Reactions: honda250xtitan

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I have a banks muffler which is 3". Just dont feel like messing with the exhaust anymore. Saving for headers and cams.

·
Registered
14,146 Posts
whats your exhaust set up? Are you running different size pipes into the banks muffler?

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Sale still pending on the grill and exhaust. Still need to meet up and once that happens it will be sold. If something happens you guys will be the first to know.

My exhaust setup is 2.25" y-pipe into a Flowmaster 2.25" to 3" Y-collector into the Banks 3" muffler and it is dumped pretty much right after the muffler. Love the setup and gained allot of low end grunt back when I went to the 2.25" Y.

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
ahh that sucks... guess i dont got dibs :\

1 - 20 of 22 Posts