Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So... I bought some wheels/tires (Xon Veneno 22" Rims+Tires) pretty cheap. I looked at the bolt pattern and assumed they fit... I know, I should have tried them on.. But I got inpatient and bought them. Turns out they dont fit, and now Im stuck with them. Can I get a wheel spacer or adaptor to make them fit???

·
Registered
940 Posts
I belive so. It will make them stick out a little more but proab cist u 25-50 per adapter.. so somthing to ponder

·
Registered
3,568 Posts
I do not like wheel adapters, if you do not buy quality billet adapters there is a chance they will break.

Sounds like you have wheels off a ford or dodge with a 6 on 135mm/6 on 5.3" bolt pattern. I say sell the wheels and get some with the correct bolt pattern, 6 on 139.7mm/6 on 5.5". 6 lug Chevy and the Titan have the same pattern.

·
Super Moderator
160,796 Posts
I'm with SS on this one. Find some patience, sell what you have and buy some with the correct bolt pattern.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I wondered about the adaptor breaking off...

Thanks guys, I put them on CG.. Hoping someone will take them soon...
I really wish they fit, I got them super cheap...

·
Registered
777 Posts
I used adapters on lots of vehicles and have never once had an issue....EVERYBODY in the Euro world uses them. I had custom made adapters to fit Porsche 996 Turbo wheels on my VW Passat.

·
Registered
745 Posts
Billet adapters...I have used them alot and as long as you get a quality product they will be fine.

·
Registered
949 Posts
post a pic, im looking for some wheels for my wifes 2010 pathfinder. the lug pattern on the pathy is 6x4.5, just a little smaller than a titan

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Took ya'lls advice and sold them.
Turns out one of the rims was previously cracked and fixed... So, it was probably a good thing I sold them..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts