Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i dont know if anyone started this kind of thread before but lets see some pics of times your trucks got stuck.

ill start, today i went out with some friends into the hills.we were driving through some mud ruts long story short, ice broke and i got stuck.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,256 Posts
Howd you get it out?

And ive only been stuck once in my truck, which is 2wd, and i burried her to the frame in mud with street tires :p (long story, tell it later if people wanna hear it) Dont have pics tho.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Howd you get it out?

And ive only been stuck once in my truck, which is 2wd, and i burried her to the frame in mud with street tires :p (long story, tell it later if people wanna hear it) Dont have pics tho.
my buddy had to pull me out. you cant tell in the picture but all 4 tires are off the ground with my frame sitting on what i think was ice, so he basically just slide me off until i had some traction and the locker did the rest.

im interested to hear how you got into that predicament

·
Registered
13,026 Posts
Sweet pics, I never understood ice/mud mudding lol. It just seems a little scary to me lol, going over what you think is a foot deep and ice breaks turning it into 4 lol. That and it looks like you really need a badass set up to be able to make it through.

·
Registered
4,256 Posts
my buddy had to pull me out. you cant tell in the picture but all 4 tires are off the ground with my frame sitting on what i think was ice, so he basically just slide me off until i had some traction and the locker did the rest.

im interested to hear how you got into that predicament
Okay, i have 6" lift in the front, and nothing in the rear, so my lights pointed up, and i didnt adjust them yet, plus it was around 10 o'clock, so i couldn't see the ground too well, 2 friends and myself went out to a place we always go to, but in order to get there, we have to go through walnut grove.

The first guy got through no problem, but 2nd guy didnt see mud and got stuck in 2wd in the mud, and 4wd wouldn't get him out, so i had to go around him, got over a little hump to get there, and as my front tires went down, i saw the mud, and said "f*ck it" and hammered the throttle to the floor.

My tires burried, and plowed about 12 feet, as my front tires hit the other side of where the mud ended, then CHP showed up and i was forced to stop :crying: He wasn't too happy, but he understood what we were doing, as he use to do the same. Then CHP called the land owners etc, we were getting ready to leave, and i put her in reverse and backed my self out with no help :p Even the CHP was amazed at it.

Bottom line, never underestimate 1WD :teethmast

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
wow, that is pretty intense. to bad you didnt get any pictures, i wouldnt mind seeing how big of a hole you dug

·
Registered
95 Posts
Here are just a couple of mine. There has only been one other time i got stuck besides these two but forgot to take a picture as i was just really pissed off that night lol. But the second pic is hard to see but i have a 6in lift and the lights on the bottom are actually my fog lights under the water. That particular night i had water over my 35's, actually just finished cleaning the carpets from that one last weekend haha.

Attachments

Reactions: gweasel77

·
Registered
14,135 Posts
This is the closest I have been to getting stuck.

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
turdsss :D, my buddy austin who is on here is constantly always getting stuck. If there were pics of everytime he was stuck, this thread would be 15+ pages by now :D

·
Registered
8,459 Posts
Cool pic's guy's! Keep them coming... :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts