Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Weathertech Front Mats & Nifty Rear

I had to trade my Titan for someting a little easier on the wallet. Got a 6 month old little fella in the house and I need to put money aside for his college and such and the truck was the obvious thing to go.

I have the followin for sale. Links to craigslist adds for pictures.

ERG Window Deflctors - SOLD

Weathertech Front/Nifty Rear Mats - Sold
Nissan Titan Weather Tech Mats - Mats

Tech12 Sub and Enclosure - Sold

No shipping charges if you live in Houston. Feel free to make a reasonable offer, you may catch me on a good day :)

I think the rear mats are Nifty but I am not 100% sure, I will confirm tonight.

I have ordered new mats for my replacement vehicle, if I have to ship I will use those boxes when the items arrive. Just want to make it clear that items will ship when I have boxes. I do not need money to hold item, dibs will do the trick. First come, first serve. I will keep an order an pass the offer to the next in line of a buyer backs out. No higher offers will make me sell to someone else.

Think that covers it.

Cheers

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Ditto on the links....

·
Premium Member
15,691 Posts
ha!! i saw your listings yesterday. Are the vents the in channel or stick on?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The vents are the in-channel type. It came with 3M tape on the rear defelcetors, the curret tape is still pretty sticky. The are only a few months old.

·
Premium Member
15,691 Posts
im interested in those, and i live on the se side, but i just dont have the cash. good luck with your sale.

·
Registered
811 Posts
Pm sent on the mats

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Updated the price on the mats. I would like these gone as quickly as possble. Shipping in the US is about $25. I paid over $150 for these mats less than a few months ago. Great deal for a local pick up.

Thanks

1 - 18 of 18 Posts