Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have always used Back to Black product for the black plastic parts (cowling, step rails, etc.). The other day I was trying out some new tire gel from Meguiars and put the rag i was using to wipe the tire on the the black step rails and I took it off and the black plastic looked like I just cleaned it. I left it as is and after a few days it was still looking great so I decided to try the tire gel on all the plastic parts and compared it side by side with Back to Black and it wasnt close. The Tire Gel stuff from Maguiars did a much better job of bringing the black plastic back to life. Its not shiny like a gloss either. I am not sure how long it will last but I will keep you guys posted. I found it interesting it worked so well.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Thanks for sharing, now I have to stop at Autozone on the way home!

·
Registered
3,110 Posts
I've also used the mcguires interior wipes on my oem flares and it worked awesome, stayed for a while too!

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Been a week and parts still look good. Way better than Back to black in my opinion. The parts do not seem to attract dust at all that I have noticed.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I used by accident some of Armor All's Extreme Tire Shine on my Elements black trim . Worked great and last longer than anything i have used before ; )

1 - 6 of 6 Posts