Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys i just had a quick question i bought my 07 titan cc about two months ago and i had them throw in bed extender that flips over and i loaded my quad up last night ready to go riding but it looks like the only way to get the extender in is to slide the two round ends in while the extender is up in the air and then it locks when you swing it down on the tailgate. but here is the problem with my quad in the back i cant get it to slide in because the extender hits the back of my quad before it sit upright for the round ends to slide into the bed, am i doing something wrong.

·
Premium Member
31,154 Posts
Smaller quad or longer bed maybe....Good Luck...

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
haha, thats what im thinking, i might have to buy an aftermarket one, good job nissan!

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
GR8WHITE said:
haha, thats what im thinking, i might have to buy an aftermarket one, good job nissan!
You might save some money by selling that one you have and investing in the utilitrac system and the sliding bed extender. There are used sliding extenders here every now and then. Just a thought.

·
Registered
46 Posts
if you have a large quad where the back tires are on the tailgate, how would the sliding bed extender work with it?

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
psudave said:
if you have a large quad where the back tires are on the tailgate, how would the sliding bed extender work with it?
The sliders, slide out of the back of the utilitrac. You just have to pull out the mounting sliders out a bit, connect the extender and then push the sliders back in the utilitrac. I use mine with a 4 wheeler that sits on the tailgate and it works like a charm.

I probably don't need the extender but just feel better when there is other stuff in the bed like gas cans, coolers, etc.

·
Registered
97 Posts
I am sure pictures would help a lot of us understand what you are looking at. Well, it would help me at least...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts