Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How do I replace my windshield washer fluid "eyes". My passenger side one doesn't spray fluid at all and it's time for new ones. Do they just pop out of the cowl? I looked up the price of a new cowl and definitely want to know for certain before I do it.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Had that happened to me once on my truck, took it to the dealer and they just cleaned it up. Try poking in it with a paper clip or something of that sort because every once in awhile they get clogged... Hope that helps..
Miguel

Reactions: JDos1

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Why buy a new wiper cowl just bedline it or paint it, but to remove them you have to remove the cowl first so you can pinch the spraying tips and push them up. But you might be able to remove them with a flat screw driver so you wont have to remove the cowl (maybe not sure)

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Why buy a new wiper cowl just bedline it or paint it, but to remove them you have to remove the cowl first so you can pinch the spraying tips and push them up. But you might be able to remove them with a flat screw driver so you wont have to remove the cowl (maybe not sure)
I meant I didn't wanna break the cowl trying to pop them out if it wouldn't work that way.

I may just go ahead and break down and take the entire cowl off, bedline it while it's off and replace them while i've got easy access.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
yeah just do that cuz im sure its faded too right? all of them fade.

its really easy to take them off if the cowl is removed.

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah just do that cuz im sure its faded too right? all of them fade.

its really easy to take them off if the cowl is removed.
Yep. It's too cold to spray the cowl now though, so I'll probably just wait til spring.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts