Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor (Gold)
Joined
·
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
O.K. Heres my special for the end of the month. I will sell 5 of these at this price.

2 p1 10 inch subs single 8 or single 4ohm. And a custom sub enclosure upfire with Titan logo.
price 265 plus shipping . thats 2 brand new 10 inch p1 rockford woofers . These are 2007 models and they sound awesome.

Want to do these with a rockford p325.1 mono block amp price 465 plus shipping.


Also if you have a crew cab . lets do 2 p1 12s and a box for 289 plus shipping. The p325.1 will work perfect on these as well.

Guys and gals you will not find a deal any better than this anywhere.
 

·
Supporting Vendor (Gold)
Joined
·
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
pi3yeargrad said:
Whats the difference between the P1s and P2s? WHich pounds harder and louder?
p2s will give you more output but also require more power. p1s get plenty loud.
 

·
Supporting Vendor (Gold)
Joined
·
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
This is a smoking deall on some quality stuff. if you are thinking about adding subs you will want to jump on this asap. it will not be around long.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
330 Posts
tech12volt said:
yes it is. finally
Ok the guy who has been advising me on what to get swears by JL Audio for subs. How do these Rockford subs compare to the JL Audio subs I am looking at or do they compare? The JL subs are 10W1V2-4. Some people bash the hell out of Rockford Fosgate, and then some people praise it...so I am really confused and unsure which to go with.

Also I wanted to ask if these subs have the rubber stuff around the outer part of it? I have been told that this rots after time, and being exposed to heat etc. just wears it out even faster.

Do you have specials like this run every month? Let me know if you have like a mailing list or something.
 

·
Supporting Vendor (Gold)
Joined
·
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
GoombaJebboMT said:
Ok the guy who has been advising me on what to get swears by JL Audio for subs. How do these Rockford subs compare to the JL Audio subs I am looking at or do they compare? The JL subs are 10W1V2-4. Some people bash the hell out of Rockford Fosgate, and then some people praise it...so I am really confused and unsure which to go with.

Also I wanted to ask if these subs have the rubber stuff around the outer part of it? I have been told that this rots after time, and being exposed to heat etc. just wears it out even faster.

Do you have specials like this run every month? Let me know if you have like a mailing list or something.
THE NEW P1 IS COMPARABLE TO THE W1. both are entry level subs but the p1 gives more output and the w1 is alittle cleaner in the right enclosure. the problem is the w1 need more airspace. i could a and b these woofers and you could not tell a difference. i do these specials when i get deals . i normally post them on here,
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
330 Posts
tech12volt said:
THE NEW P1 IS COMPARABLE TO THE W1. both are entry level subs but the p1 gives more output and the w1 is alittle cleaner in the right enclosure. the problem is the w1 need more airspace. i could a and b these woofers and you could not tell a difference. i do these specials when i get deals . i normally post them on here,
Ok man I have a stupid question, and excuse the way I have worded it but I am not sure what the correct wording is for it. The guys at the audio shop here that I went to mentioned airspace for subwoofers, but is that the (A)airspace behind the subwoofer within the enclosure itself which to me would dictate mounting depth other than for dimensions of the hardware itself, or(B) simply airspace in front of the subwoofer(where the sound comes out at)? I was thinking B but I did not want to assume the wrong thing.
 

·
Supporting Vendor (Gold)
Joined
·
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
GoombaJebboMT said:
Ok man I have a stupid question, and excuse the way I have worded it but I am not sure what the correct wording is for it. The guys at the audio shop here that I went to mentioned airspace for subwoofers, but is that the (A)airspace behind the subwoofer within the enclosure itself which to me would dictate mounting depth other than for dimensions of the hardware itself, or(B) simply airspace in front of the subwoofer(where the sound comes out at)? I was thinking B but I did not want to assume the wrong thing.
Airspace is the total volume of the enclosure internally after displacement of the woofer.
 

·
Supporting Vendor (Gold)
Joined
·
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
its really hard to believe these are not gone already.
 

·
Supporting Vendor (Gold)
Joined
·
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
:haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl

i have 2 of these left. anyone anyone.
 
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Top