Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I will be running a sub enclosure sale for this week.Upfiring sub enclosure with
.Titan logo for 155.00 plus shipping. Just click on the link and make me an offer for 155. Thanks for the support.

or you can make an offer for 309.00 for the loaded encloure

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=230172917167&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=013

or make an offer for 105.00 for the single enclosure

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=230175808441&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=013

·
Registered
484 Posts
Man those are some good deals! Someone should really hop on this.

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
WOW!!!! $155 You cant beat that. If anyone is thinking about this they should I have heard these boxes and WOW they are far superior to anything else Ive heard. Standard pre fabs and also the Stealth box cant touch these things heard all three at a meet and his takes the cake easily.

·
Registered
942 Posts
Tech12,
As soon as I have a little $$, I will probably be hitting you up for an enclosure and subs. Just finished installing a new walkway at the house...so I am tapped for the next few weeks. I will PM you when i am ready to get one from you. Maybe I can get the wife to swing in a few bucks as a birthday gift in Nov. LOL:hat:

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
Hey Ti ^^^ This is a for real dont pass up deal man. GET IT NOW!!! I cant believe he is selling them for this. You will NOT find a better quality or sounding box. Seriously man get it now with this sale.

·
Registered
942 Posts
Ourbaby said:
Hey Ti ^^^ This is a for real dont pass up deal man. GET IT NOW!!! I cant believe he is selling them for this. You will NOT find a better quality or sounding box. Seriously man get it now with this sale.

Man, sure wish i could...spent almost $1k at home depot last payday...am tapped on cash right now. I am willing to pay a higher price later when I have the $$$ in hand...I have heard nothing but good about hbis products, so i am willing to buy from him when I am ready..Thanks for the input though

:blueblob:

·
Registered
127 Posts
I want the single 10 Box, I have a single 10w1v2 , I also have a 10w3v2 D2, Which is a better fix for that box ???

·
Premium Member
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Pete6923 said:
I want the single 10 Box, I have a single 10w1v2 , I also have a 10w3v2 D2, Which is a better fix for that box ???
Either will work great in that box

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.